Honored Contributor

The new season starts tonight at 8:00 on NBC. I love the show and can't wait to see John Legend. 

Honored Contributor

I'll be watching, too.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm recording it.  I'll probably watch it tomorrow.  I like John Legend a lot.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I will def watch...really like John Legend....so glad they are having him as a judge.....quite a few of the judges i could do without....I remember he was on a similar show on ABC

a few years back w/Jennifer Nettles, and a few other musicians and he did a great job mentoring....

Honored Contributor

Poor John Legend has gotten blocked twice already. Last season each coach got one block, John made a comment that he has three blocks, they must have increased the blocks this season.

Frequent Contributor
I thought John Legend was so boring last night. Anxious to see what he does later but tonight wasn’t a good first start.
Trusted Contributor

This was the first time I have watched in quite a few seasons, due to the judges' behaviors, particularly Jennifer Hudson and Kelly. I was interested in seeing John Legend and he is wonderful. Yes,each of the judges will block him, so he has one more to go. And, it won't matter because he will have other chances during steals and I would guess that anyone he wants will go to his team. I just had to wonder if any of the contestants ever watch the show - when Adam said that he was the best at song selection, I just shook my head - he picks the WORST songs for his team and usually gets them voted off. John Legend is a welcme addition.

Honored Contributor

I liked John last night, so much better than watching the shenanigans between Adam and Blake, though I do like Blake,  John said for them to block away, then he will be the only one with blocks left, lol.

I was shocked the redheaded guy went with Adam since he spoke of Blake, but I have seen that happen before that singers change their minds at the time of choosing.

I like Kelly, but can't listen to her nonsense such as how she flipped over the first singer I believe it was, so either mute or change the channel when the judges are doing their thing, then go back to listen to the singers.

Honored Contributor

I liked John very much last night, so much more than Jennifer.  I would never pick Adam after what he did to that guy last year that was on his team in the finals.  I can't remember his or the girl's name that didn't sing, but I thought that was so rotten.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Poor John got blocked again! Each judge gets one block, I wonder why they were all used so early?