Honored Contributor

New 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days in Dec.

Valued Contributor

Re: New 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days in Dec.

Thanks for the heads up.

Always the older male with a hot, young girl.  He's always old enough to be her father.

This go around we have two overweight older women with much younger males ala Angela and Michael.

One couple is the same age - young American male with young Russian female.  My concern with them is that they apparently were social media friends when they were much younger (13 years ago) and now the male is traveling to Russia and has rekindled that interest - Caleb and Alina.  Alina is a little person.  I feel that if one or both lost interest 13 years ago - what has changed now to make it a viable relationship.  

Respected Contributor

Oh my, there's a couple very unfortunate looking suitors here!  Sojaboy returns!  And, the dude from China looks a WHOLE LOT OLDER than 34!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

People also has a preview of this year's Kenny and Armando visiting an orphanage in Mexico for HIV positive orphans, considering adoption, the kids are so sweet!

90 Day Fiancé's Kenny and Armando Visit Orphanage, Consider Adoption [WATCH] | PEOPLE.com

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm trying to understand the picture of the little person, Alina.  Looks like she's crouching down....or is that the way she's formed is what I'm wondering.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

Oh my, there's a couple very unfortunate looking suitors here!  Sojaboy returns!  And, the dude from China looks a WHOLE LOT OLDER than 34!

@Suzeecat No more SojaBoy please! I don't think any of these couples will interest me.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I'm trying to understand the picture of the little person, Alina.  Looks like she's crouching down....or is that the way she's formed is what I'm wondering.

@Mmsfoxxie  I didn't refer back to the exact material you were viewing, but from pics I've seen of her she appears to be naturally bent over and wears orthopedic type shoes that are built up. At least these are from pics I've seen. She also claims to use a wheelchair much of the time.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@colliemom4 

People also has a preview of this year's Kenny and Armando visiting an orphanage in Mexico for HIV positive orphans, considering adoption, the kids are so sweet!

90 Day Fiancé's Kenny and Armando Visit Orphanage, Consider Adoption [WATCH] | PEOPLE.com

@KingstonsMom  The adoption tour was sweet. I don't know if you still watching the show, but Armando was told an adoption there had to go through the government and could take four years or more.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie 

I've seen the pic you're referring to (in the airport maybe?) where she's standing and does appear to have 'hunch' back type condition.

Not trying to be rude or mean by saying that, I just don't know how else to describe it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@Suzeecat wrote:

@Suzeecat No more SojaBoy please! I don't think any of these couples will interest me.

@Eager2Learn  When I saw Soja I thought maybe they've found a different type of personality for him, but after watching a couple of videos of her it appears it's the same as Baby Girl Lisa's. No. Just no.