Honored Contributor

Mark Walberg, new preview to a new movie

Think it starts with a D.  I have to look it up.  AT the theaters now.  Mark Walberg movies are usually very good.  Seen only 1 I wasn't that crazy about.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mark Walberg, new preview to a new movie

I've seen ads for Father Stu. he's a boxer, i think.  He was in Joe Bell, too. (i haven't seen). If you have amazon/netflix(?) Spenser confidential was good.  He's a busy guy.

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal Uncharted with Tom Holland and based on a video game I think.

Honored Contributor

He and Tom Holland are in the new movie Uncharted which is based on a video game. That's the only one I know of. I like his movies too.

Respected Contributor

”Cold Mountain”

Esteemed Contributor

Marky Mark as they used to call him!  I adore him and really like his movies, my favorite one is the Fighter, true story about a boxer in Massachusetts.  Good stuff and Amy Adams is in it with him and she cracked me up with her Bostonian accent, she did a good job!  Looking forward to his next film.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

I've seen ads for Father Stu. he's a boxer, i think.  He was in Joe Bell, too. (i haven't seen). If you have amazon/netflix(?) Spenser confidential was good.  He's a busy guy.

@10sluvr You are skating on thin ice here.  There's a whole other thread about people irritated by hearing the phrase "busy mom."  Now you're in for it!  Woman Very HappyWoman EmbarassedWoman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

@10sluvr You are skating on thin ice here.  There's a whole other thread about people irritated by hearing the phrase "busy mom."  Now you're in for it!  Woman Very HappyWoman EmbarassedWoman Wink

i do recall that! I guess i will say he's "over actively employed!" Maybe i can get Mark to protect me, from the "busy Mom" group?!

Honored Contributor

He's Hot !

Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

He and Tom Holland are in the new movie Uncharted which is based on a video game. That's the only one I know of. I like his movies too.

@GenXmuse   read this today - Mark was originally supposed to play the lead but as the article kindly put it before the movie could be made he aged out and the lead went to Tom and Mark is his sidekick.  I'll still be watching because of Mark