Honored Contributor

Re: New 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days in Dec.

@colliemom4 

I know, right? I couldn't believe that loser was back, he wasn't worth watching the last time.

It really looks like they scraped the bottom of the barrel for this new crew, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone else watch 10/24?

Kenny and Armando.........Kenny should have thought about his leaving his family before he hopped over to Mexico.  Don't think they should be thinking about adoption if he is that unsure of himself.  Can't stand him.  Always the waterworks.

Ari and Bini........think she should go back to Ethiopia?  I'm sure Bini is having a good time without her.  What we saw last night looked like he was being an angel, but wonder what we didn't see?

Jenny and Sumit........I think this has dragged on long enough.  Jenny, just go back home.  Sumit is playing her.  And what a messy kitchen!!  I couldn't eat anything that came out of there.

Corey and Evelin........that's becoming a drag, too. 

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Did anyone else watch 10/24?

Kenny and Armando.........Kenny should have thought about his leaving his family before he hopped over to Mexico.  Don't think they should be thinking about adoption if he is that unsure of himself.  Can't stand him.  Always the waterworks.

Ari and Bini........think she should go back to Ethiopia?  I'm sure Bini is having a good time without her.  What we saw last night looked like he was being an angel, but wonder what we didn't see?

Jenny and Sumit........I think this has dragged on long enough.  Jenny, just go back home.  Sumit is playing her.  And what a messy kitchen!!  I couldn't eat anything that came out of there.

Corey and Evelin........that's becoming a drag, too. 

I watched it @Patriot3. Bini seems stoned out of his mind. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. I think she should stay here as a permanent base.

If Jenny doesn't get that her relationship will not work out now she never will. I don't understand the humiliation she allows herself to be put through. He's not worth it! And yes, her kitchen is nasty!

Kenny definitely should've thought more about what he was getting into. It makes me wonder if their relationship with last even if they are married.

I really could care less about Evelin and Corey. He wasn't right for cheating but she needs to get off her high horse and humble herself. She's always treated him like garbage.

Honored Contributor

What bothers me about this group - Kenny moved to Mexico and did not speak Spanish.

Jenny moved to India and does not know Hindi AND she supposedly was good friends with Summit's Mom years ago. How can you be good friends with a person when neither one of you speak the same language?

And Ari moved to Ethiopia and did not speak the language. She relies on a maid I guess to buy the things she needs. Can't see Ari running to a local store for diapers.

And Corey too but at least he knows some Spanish. But he is crazy to stay with Evelin.

What did these people expect? If you don't speak the native language, you are going to have a small circle of friends and things to do. And it looks like in many cases they only have their "fiance". I can't believe that they didn't or haven't tried harder to learn the native language. 

No wonder Kenny is homesick. I would be too. Sounds like they are all stuck in a small little world they brought on themselves.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3  @colliemom4   Yes, Kenny is missing out on so much with his family, should move back to the US or find a way to spend much more time with his family.

I change the channel when Corey and Evelyn come on.  Ari and baby should stay in the US.

Jenny, you are with a man-child, give up!

Respected Contributor

I like Bini. If he's enjoying himself with her gone good for him.  She likes to control everything he does, I bet she's really hard to live with.  She certainly can't expect to him to just sit and home and doing nothing while she's gone.  Of course he's having fun with his friends, who wouldn't?

Frequent Contributor

Speaking of Michael and Angela. I was home sick one day last week and woke up to The Maury Show and there was a girl complaining about her mom and it was ANGELA! Yelling and hollering rhat her daughter who is on dialysis is claiming the father of her kids are not truly the father. She came out hollaring and screaming . Yucky
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Patriot3  @colliemom4   Yes, Kenny is missing out on so much with his family, should move back to the US or find a way to spend much more time with his family.

I change the channel when Corey and Evelyn come on.  Ari and baby should stay in the US.

Jenny, you are with a man-child, give up!

Jenny has spent no time learning the culture, not even the language, It looks like she just wants her and Sumit to do nothing.  I am telling you I am team mom on this one.  It was so funny the facial expressions she made.  At one point mom said "she doesn't know how to do anything" lol  I hope this was scripted.  Jenny cannot possibly be this ridiculous in the kitchen lol

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

I like Bini. If he's enjoying himself with her gone good for him.  She likes to control everything he does, I bet she's really hard to live with.  She certainly can't expect to him to just sit and home and doing nothing while she's gone.  Of course he's having fun with his friends, who wouldn't?

With her parents money.  I am not sure he is still working.  

Honored Contributor

@Klait wrote:
Speaking of Michael and Angela. I was home sick one day last week and woke up to The Maury Show and there was a girl complaining about her mom and it was ANGELA! Yelling and hollering rhat her daughter who is on dialysis is claiming the father of her kids are not truly the father. She came out hollaring and screaming . Yucky

I saw a video clip of what I believe was the same show. It turned out the man Angela was yelling at was indeed her grandchildren's father. Apparently Angela's always been trashy. Don't even get me started on her lol.