Respected Contributor

Re: My New Most Hated Commercials.

One word:

LUME.

Deodorant for your "stinky crevices" ( NOT your underarms)...

It's on ALL the time here, and the ones they run on the internet are REALLY disgustingly over the top,

Haven't these folks heard of soap and water and SHOWERS?!?!?

The ones I LIKE currently are the ones with people "turning into thier parents".

Those are clever!! ( To me!)

Respected Contributor

I hate all the pharma drug commercials - using "our" favorite tunes as jingles for their ads to draw us in.

Esp. prevalent in my area are these replace your old bathtub with a new shower ads.  Esp. during the afternoon hours.  Now its also replacement windows.  Every commercial break these are on over n over n over on every channel.

I like the Geico gekko critter, but I dislike all the other insurance commercials.  I tried to like Doug and the Emu but Doug is way too smarmy for my taste.  No wonder the Emu is always in a bad mood.

I agree with the poster who likes the kids turning into their parents commercials.  "Am I hashtagging?"  lol

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

The Geico caveman was funny.

Geico Caveman GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

The Geico caveman was funny.

Geico Caveman GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I liked the Caveman ones, but it seemed like everybody else hated them.  Glad I am not alone with that.  

Honored Contributor

The new Gain commercial where the guy is singing sniff my drawers -- that's what it sounds like but he is saying shake my drawers.  Both phases are disgusting.  I cannot believe Gain would put out a commercial like that.  Funny, no only disgusting comes to mind.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I've said many times here that I DVR almost all TV shows so that I can pass thru the commercials.  

It's just that they're so repitive over and over the same one's.

The one I absolutely cannot stand is the one (I think) it's from AARP or SSN that has that anoying old woman named 'Martha' in it.  She has big glasses and ...well...it's horrible.

Honored Contributor

I hate most of them, but This Is A Cold Call will you switch to Tide Cold has been coming on constantly. So I'll pick that one.

Respected Contributor

Omg, that disgusting My Pillow idiot is now selling slippers and towels...there are no words I can post on this forum.  I cannot mute/chg the channel fast enough.  

Respected Contributor

@tiny 2 

Omg, not a longer version.  I hate that commercial.  

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@isaboo wrote:

I think AT&T has the worst unimaginative commercials.  Think they are trying to come up with their version of Flo.

@isaboo 

AT&T is in trouble....from what I read "Lilly" is making the big bucks (maybe they should look to retain business by focusing on customers instead) .....Meanwhile they have withdrawn the sponsorship of our NBA arena, and AT&T employees said they've laid off people and are cutting back on benefits too....And they no longer offer unlimited plans ....I have their mobile hotspot wifi and they guy at the AT&T store told me not to upgrade because l'd have to go on a limited data plan....Woman Frustrated  It looks like AT&T made a HUGE mistake purchasing Direct TV which hasnt been very successful for them!...

Followed by financing/owning 90% of OAN.  That doesn't set well with a lot of their customers.