kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Movie: Natalie Wood: Death in Dark Water

wrote:

February 3 on CBS at 10:00 pm ET.  Cat Happy

It’s not a movie.  It’s 48 hours. 

Esteemed Contributor

I won’t be watching.Natalie Wood drowned 37 years ago in a tragic accident. I have no interest in listening to dispersions being cast at Robert Wagner.She was the love of his life & I will not believe that he had anything to do with her death.

Honored Contributor

People.com is reporting that Robert Wagner is now a "person of interest" in her death and that his stories have changed, do not match other witnesses, and just don't add up, according to the investigation.

I've often thought that it all doesn't add up and why did neither Walken or Wagner wait so long to call for help. Did they not hear her scream, were they too drunk? Etc.

Its just such a disturbing and tragic outcome. I think that is why there is still interest.

And an investigation was reopened in her death in 2011 and is still going on.The investigator believes there was enough evidence to consider it other than an "accidental death."

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Movie: Nate Wood: Death in Dark Water

I read or heard that Natalie discovered Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken having s*x on yacht.  Her first marriage to Robert Wagner ended in divorce after seeing Robert with another man in the living room of their home doing a nasty s*x act.  She divorced him shortly after.  

When she caught RW and CW together on the yacht, it was too much for her.

Next thing is she's floating off Catalina Island.

Alleged hearsay I know, but it makes me wonder...........

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I read or heard that Natalie discovered Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken having s*x on yacht.  Her first marriage to Robert Wagner ended in divorce after seeing Robert with another man in the living room of their home doing a nasty s*x act.  She divorced him shortly after.  

@roxxy1  Interesting.  I have never heard either of these stories.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I won’t be watching.Natalie Wood drowned 37 years ago in a tragic accident. I have no interest in listening to dispersions being cast at Robert Wagner.She was the love of his life & I will not believe that he had anything to do with her death.

@NicksmomESQ  I'm not saying he did it, but many a spouse/partner has killed the love of his or her life.   In fact, that's the usual suspect!

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@NicksmomESQ  I'm not saying he did it, but many a spouse/partner has killed the love of his or her life.   In fact, that's the usual suspect!

@Pearlee  I understand what you’re saying & would normally feel the same way.IMO if they didn’t charge him 30 years ago they have no evidence. Fishing expeditions at this point just don’t interest me!!

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

That sounds like something from a gossip magazine like the National Enquirer.  I would never believe anything like that from such a source.  I've read a lot about this story and have seen at least one show about it and have never heard anything like this.  I don't believe it at all.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1

I can’t help it... my mind went there too.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~