Honored Contributor

Thursday 2/08/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And the feeds are live! The girl's alliance still seems pretty solid with James the target for eviction. Brandi apparently shifted her craziness into a higher gear once the feeds went live. We'll have to see if she can maintain that 24/7. Keshia apparently had the power to steal the HOH in her gift bag and is now the HOH. Shannon and Omarosa seem pretty close and fear they'll be the nominees if a guy wins HOH. Ross seems to be part of the girl's alliance. We'll learn more as the feeds go on for a few days.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 2/08/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Did they give any clues as to what was in the other bags? When did the feeds go live? I am thinking after the show aired on the West coast. Looking forward to your updates as I will be splitting time between BB & Olympics.

Valued Contributor

I hope Ross goes soon...he just annoys me!!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Did they give any clues as to what was in the other bags? When did the feeds go live? I am thinking after the show aired on the West coast. Looking forward to your updates as I will be splitting time between BB & Olympics.

The feeds went live at midnight last night. I don't know what was in the other bags. I'll also be splitting time between the Olympics and BB. Right now I'm watching the Eagles' Super Bowl parade.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Taking Shannon's HOH was unnecessary so it seems a poor decision. Shannon is unlikely to forgive and forget. I wouldn't.

Respected Contributor

maybe Keshia will put Omarosa on the block

Contributor

Looking forward to your daily updates Gardenman.  I watched the show last night but I doubt I will waste my time on this one.  Brandi lacks class and drinks way too much and I have never liked Omarosa.  There are a couple that I would like to see go far, Marissa, Metta, Mark and Shannon. 

Respected Contributor

I don't remember any alcohol being in the house in the past, except for special things.  Am I losing my mind?

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I don't remember any alcohol being in the house in the past, except for special things.  Am I losing my mind?

They're normally very restrictive with the alcohol, but they seem to be loosening up for the celebs. In a typical season they get champagne the first night then maybe once a week they'll get a few beers and a bottle or two of wine. They get one more bottle of champagne towards the end for the recap show. There's not a lot of alcohol floating around in a normal season.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The houseguests just got a little computer like device they can use to send out social media statements. (Sounds like they're using Twitter.) BB has to approve the statements before they're sent, and the houseguests can't see any replies, but it gives them a way to let us know what they're thinking.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!