Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monday 2/12/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@tucka, Keshia went home because she asked them to vote her out.

Trusted Contributor

THANKS SUZIE, i KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU,i WAS hoping Omrosa would go,but guess they want her around cause she is controversey,do you like her?what a diva who made her the queen,nice to see you are watching too.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

You're welcome Tucka, it's my pleasure. I don't think you're alone in hoping that Omarosa would go. There are a lot of people that don't like her or her antics. Personally I don't like her either, but as a viewer, she's been a source of entertainment. I find her communication style interesting and I like seeing what she will come up with next. 

If I were a houseguest I'd want to keep her in the game as long as possible and hopefully be at the end with her. I doubt anyone would vote for her to win the game. 

I'm actually glad they got rid of Keshia. No reason to keep her in the game if she's going to be whining to go home. What I don't understand is why she went in the first place. It makes no sense to me.

Respected Contributor

Seems Arie won HOH will see who she puts up. They had no choice to give Keisha what she wanted was to go home to her baby. Why she signed up for this BB with breast feeding is beyond me. She cried and all agreed to let her go. So the back door plan fell threw due to this. Anyone signing up to live in a house with no communication or who does not understand the game should not be in the house. They should research the game & understand before going in the house. Waste of time.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Seems Arie won HOH will see who she puts up. They had no choice to give Keisha what she wanted was to go home to her baby. Why she signed up for this BB with breast feeding is beyond me. She cried and all agreed to let her go. So the back door plan fell threw due to this. Anyone signing up to live in a house with no communication or who does not understand the game should not be in the house. They should research the game & understand before going in the house. Waste of time.

i so agree

Super Contributor

I bet she seriously thought she could produce and pump enough milk for her child but found when she got there her supply changed. No baby cries, no baby smells, it all changed. 

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Kudos to Julie with her perfectly timed and executed Omarosa cough. I loved that. I wonder if Julie was aware of how sheer her top is? 

omg.. that was hilarious!!!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Kudos to Julie with her perfectly timed and executed Omarosa cough. I loved that. I wonder if Julie was aware of how sheer her top is? 

omg.. that was hilarious!!!

I loved that! Julie hit that one out of the park. I was expecting her to be a bit nicer to the celebs, but when she gave that perfectly timed cough, it became clear she considers them fair game and she's got a hunting license.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!