Honored Contributor

Re: Monday 2/12/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Kudos to Julie with her perfectly timed and executed Omarosa cough. I loved that. I wonder if Julie was aware of how sheer her top is? 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Agreed, that cough was great. Smiley Very Happy

When Ross was talking to Mark about bd'ing Shannon and he said "I'll go talk to James" I literally gasped and yelled out "NO!!!"

Now I'm thinking it might not have been a bad idea to include him.

Now, what are the odds that Shannon wins veto and Keshia wins HoH. Kill me now. Smiley Happy

Julie's top is super cute, but yes, also super sheer! 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed tonight's episode. It went a lot differently than planned, but it worked out well for me. Now we wait to see who wins the next HOH. I'd love a Shannon win, just to watch the race to tell her she was to be backdoored.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely, Vegas should take odds on how long it takes for that to be revealed.

So that pretty much lowers the odds that Keshia will win HoH, lol. No need to kill me now, my mind exploded on its own when I heard the words "My breast milk is depleting." And as much as I was thinking this certainly is a season of firsts, she did seem sincere. Even so I can't help but to continue thinking--Did that really just happen? Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Could that Keisha be any more lacking in good taste? Since her baby isn't with her now to partake, what difference does less or more matter?

Trusted Contributor

Gardenman-all I can say is that is an hour of my life that I want back!!

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Could that Keisha be any more lacking in good taste? Since her baby isn't with her now to partake, what difference does less or more matter?

Oh, it doesn't work that waySmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

can anyone tell us what happen tonight,west coast here and i don't want to wait,PLEASE..Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

can anyone tell us what happen tonight,west coast here and i don't want to wait,PLEASE..Tucka.

Hey Tucka, nice to see you! This is what happened ~

They had a POV competition. It was the kind where two people go head to head and answer a question. The one gets it right moves on and the one who gets it wrong is eliminated. Marissa ended up being the winner.

Marissa wanted take Keshia off the block so they could replace her with Shannon and backdoor her. What ended up happening is that Keshia wanted to quit the game so she begged Marissa not to use the veto so she could be voted out and that's what they did.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Hey Tucka, nice to see you! This is what happened ~

They had a POV competition. It was the kind where two people go head to head and answer a question. The one gets it right moves on and the one who gets it wrong is eliminated. Marissa ended up being the winner.

Marissa wanted take Keshia off the block so they could replace her with Shannon and backdoor her. What ended up happening is that Keshia wanted to quit the game so she begged Marissa not to use the veto so she could be voted out and that's what they did.

THANK YOU,WHO WENT HOME??KEISHA OR UGH OMROSA?