Valued Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly to debut this Sunday

This was a waste of time. Her interview went no where.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe I missed the elephant segment, had ironing to do. I love 60 Minutes, would watch either show depending on what's featured.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@tampalady wrote:

@tampalady yep I think the reviews tomorrow may not be kind . . . 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@momtochloe I missed the elephant segment, had ironing to do. I love 60 Minutes, would watch either show depending on what's featured.

@Greeneyedlady21 ironing? . . . what is this activity you speak of? . . . good to know someone else owns an iron . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@tampalady wrote:

Twitter has a lot of Putin supporters saying he put Megyn in her place but good.

She should have stuck with the other topics, which were interesting.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe  I just started a thread on Community Chat where I said that she was dressed very professionally.  I did not see the interview with Putin though and you are right.  That dress was unprofessional....

Honored Contributor

Putin treated her like she was just another airhead dimwit.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@tampalady wrote:

Twitter has a lot of Putin supporters saying he put Megyn in her place but good.

She should have stuck with the other topics, which were interesting.

I agree @QueenDanceALot but it got her foot in the door perhaps in terms of eyeballs on her first show (as her first special didn't go very well) and as much as I enjoy snooping through Twitter unless they are a source I have researched and trust in this case to be honest I am making the assumption that they are the same Russian created bots that have wreacked havoc on news feeds across the globe.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

@momtochloe  I just started a thread on Community Chat where I said that she was dressed very professionally.  I did not see the interview with Putin though and you are right.  That dress was unprofessional....

@momtochloe  was right in the first place and had absolutely nothing to be sorry for!  mfc, your stances are often correct; don't let yourself get talked out of them by posters who are more definitive sounding than you when you post.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

@CLEM it was my mistake as I didn't realize that picture was from a cocktail reception before she hosted a forum and then an interview with Putin in very different outfits and I do apologize for the confusion I have caused but thank you just the same my friend!