Respected Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly to debut this Sunday

@Pearlee wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I didn't watch the interview just have seen blips on the news. I agree the first dress was ridiculous. I don't understand why she would purposely pick it no matter what the designer may have thought.  The second was perfect and jmo it should have been something like that for the first as well. Guess the first was a hold over from her former employer.

She's gone from Foxnews.  If she wore the inappropriate dress, it's all on Megyn now. Nice try blaming her former employer for her poor choice in clothing.  Faux blame.

Says the cheerleader for FoxSmiley LOL  its like Pavlov's Dog

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I didn't watch the interview just have seen blips on the news. I agree the first dress was ridiculous. I don't understand why she would purposely pick it no matter what the designer may have thought.  The second was perfect and jmo it should have been something like that for the first as well. Guess the first was a hold over from her former employer.

She's gone from Foxnews.  If she wore the inappropriate dress, it's all on Megyn now. Nice try blaming her former employer for her poor choice in clothing.  Faux blame.

It's more a point of being a cheerleader for being correct.  Megyn's been gone from Forxnews for months.  Ridiculous to blame Foxnews for her own clothing choices, as you are trying to do.  Foxbashing is just not appropriate in terms of her current clothing choices.  So you have me on the bandwagon.  I'm for accuracy, not falsity.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

It's more a point of being a cheerleader for being correct.  Megyn's been gone from Forxnews for months.  Ridiculous to blame Foxnews for her own clothing choices, as you are trying to do.  Foxbashing is just not appropriate in terms of her current clothing choices.  So you have me on the bandwagon.  I'm for accuracy, not falsity.

Again your pov not mine. Try to stay on topic.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

@momtochloe  I just started a thread on Community Chat where I said that she was dressed very professionally.  I did not see the interview with Putin though and you are right.  That dress was unprofessional....

@CLEM it was my mistake as I didn't realize that picture was from a cocktail reception before she hosted a forum and then an interview with Putin in very different outfits and I do apologize for the confusion I have caused but thank you just the same my friend!

@momtochloeYes, I saw that this morning on the Today show when she mentioned it.

I wish I had seen the one-on-one with Putin interview.  The other interview that I found interesting was the one about drugs.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw a little about elephant poaching. 

Have the ratings been posted?

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

@momtochloe  I just started a thread on Community Chat where I said that she was dressed very professionally.  I did not see the interview with Putin though and you are right.  That dress was unprofessional....

@momtochloe  was right in the first place and had absolutely nothing to be sorry for!  mfc, your stances are often correct; don't let yourself get talked out of them by posters who are more definitive sounding than you when you post.

Thanks for this @Pearlee but I own this as I posted the photo and just grabbed it from the Daily Mail as it was meant as a bit of snark but now I realize how fake news spreads so quickly . . . . to be honest, there were warning lights in both the photo (why was the PM of India in the interview and why didn't she have notes?) and the articles attached to it (apprently MK managed to tee off the entire country of India as when the PM complimented her on a Twitter photo she asked him "oh, are you on Twitter" which was upsetting as he is the 3rd most followed world leader, ooops) and I should have paid more attention but to be honest this has taught me a huge lesson.  Even though this is just a small message board I inadvertently created a lot of chaos because I didn't do my homework and I take responsibility for that and needless to say lesson learned.

@momtochloe  You're a class act. Heart

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

@momtochloe  was right in the first place and had absolutely nothing to be sorry for!  mfc, your stances are often correct; don't let yourself get talked out of them by posters who are more definitive sounding than you when you post.

Thanks for this @Pearlee but I own this as I posted the photo and just grabbed it from the Daily Mail as it was meant as a bit of snark but now I realize how fake news spreads so quickly . . . . to be honest, there were warning lights in both the photo (why was the PM of India in the interview and why didn't she have notes?) and the articles attached to it (apprently MK managed to tee off the entire country of India as when the PM complimented her on a Twitter photo she asked him "oh, are you on Twitter" which was upsetting as he is the 3rd most followed world leader, ooops) and I should have paid more attention but to be honest this has taught me a huge lesson.  Even though this is just a small message board I inadvertently created a lot of chaos because I didn't do my homework and I take responsibility for that and needless to say lesson learned.

@momtochloe  You're a class act. Heart

Hi @esmerelda, right back at ya and hope you are well my friend! . . . Heart

Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

if you're talking about Megyn's ratings, not stellar.  a rerun of 60 Minutes beat her. shaky start, it appears.

Super Contributor

Disappointing premier for Megyn Kelly. In total viewership, she came in third behind Game 2 of the NBA finals, and a rerun of ’60 Minutes’.
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

if you're talking about Megyn's ratings, not stellar.  a rerun of 60 Minutes beat her. shaky start, it appears.

Ouch!  Some of that may Megyn boycott, Russian fatigue.  Wonder how long NBC will stick with her. 

Keepin' it real.