Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, you're right as usual.  Class act.  Anyway she edited her post to take out the "LOL" she threw at you. 

But she still hasn't credited the person who wrote the review.  That's the purpose of my post, not to engage for the sake of it.  it's a long and thoughtful review.  Now that I know where it came from I know for sure it was someone's job to write it, and they did their job well.  So it does bother me that it's just copied and pasted and the person who crafted it gets no credit or link. 

Honored Contributor

To those that read this ALL MY INFORMATION HAS COME FROM PBS-MASTERPIECE FACEBOOK PAGE, I DO NOT KNOW OF A PERSON WHO HAS WRITTEN IT, BUT THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I WILL POST ANYTHING ON THIS TOPIC OR ANYTHING ELSE!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Yes, but in fairness I sometimes forget to give credit where I got something.  I HATE to copy whatever it is, so I would rather just post the website.

However, I know there are a lot of people here who won't click on to websites.  I don't worry about it because I have a lot of safeguards also I've already clicked on it so I'd know if there was a problem.  Then you just clear your cookies.

Lately, I've copied some of what I found and TRY to give credit or else I'll say, I found this on bla bla.  Maybe she just forgot.  I don't know.  I do know that not everyone is as kind and sweet as you and it's too bad.  Because you put your heart out there so much Lori, it gets hurt, but I think you're not a push over either and that is one of the many, many things I like about you.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I don't hurt that easily. 

You are like a Zen master, you are such a font of wisdom!  You are right, I was not being compassionate.  She is frustrated and maybe sad -- and she's deserving of my patience and kindness.  Lesson learned! 

Trusted Contributor

Don't the moderators poof links to other sites?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori I wasn't busting on you.  You are too good hearted, that's what I meant.  You are so kind lori, these people here have no idea what a good heart you have in real life too....I do...love you sweet lori.

I'm still trying to figure out how to transfer the pictures to you like we talked about.  Will try again this afternoon.  Stay safe.

Honored Contributor

@abbeythe 8th wrote:

Don't the moderators poof links to other sites?

@abbeythe 8th, they poof links to other retailers, including Amazon.  Anyone selling something. 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, you're too kind!!!  I hope you can get me the pictures.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why you want to see them @LoriLori as they are boring but I'll try, cause you're sweet.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea what this thread is about.  Posts must be missing.