Honored Contributor

So did y'all like it?

Honored Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

So did y'all like it?

@GenXmuse  I did - I thought the costumes were beautiful, I really liked the lead character as the young Queen, and Lord M.  I've read a lot of books so I know how it goes but I still enjoyed watching it.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

So did y'all like it?

@GenXmuse  I did - I thought the costumes were beautiful, I really liked the lead character as the young Queen, and Lord M.  I've read a lot of books so I know how it goes but I still enjoyed watching it.

@Thanks @MJ1  I plan on watching it tonight. I've always liked Rufus Sewell since I first saw him in Middlemarch. 

Trusted Contributor

I was really looking forward to watching this series. I watched the first night and feel a bit blah about it. Yes, it has great costumes but I found myself checking the clock frequently wondering if things were going to improve before the show was done. I will try out the next show in hopes it improves.

I may be in the minority not knowing too many details of the real Victoria. I know it's not a documentary so I'm expecting they will "fluff" the story.

Honored Contributor

Am i the only one that  is not loving it?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Sorry you arent liking this series.. I do like it.  And i really like Lord Melbourne....he is a terrific actor.  Who wouldnt fall for him?

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

No, you are not.  It's a bit too much soap opera for my taste. (but I'll probably stick with it)

Earlier I mentioned our tour guides in London raved about it, so I'm surprised what we're seeing.

Did anyone watch the Secrets of the Six Wives?

Respected Contributor

For all that is holy....PICK UP THE PACE ALREADY!

They're fast losing me.

The Six Wives of Henry VIII was Meh.

Mercy Street was good.

Waiting in DVR is Homeland and the Young Pope.  Sunday just has so much going on.

Honored Contributor

I find it boring

Trusted Contributor

So far I'm disappointed.