Esteemed Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I loved this show and was sorry to see it end.  Everything about it was perfect.  I saw the last episode last night and was wondering what happened to Abe.  I know her mother was sick and probably passed away but what happened to her father?  Also, did Joel ever get out of jail?  I so wanted them to get back together again, they always loved each other.  Leny bruce was a said story but was realistic about his life.  Susie seemed very happy but I felt for Midge as she seemed to have everything yet seemed so lonely.  I will probably watch the entire series again it really was exceptional.

@lovesallanimals  agree with all you said .  Felt exactly the same about Mideg at the end .  She got what she always wanted , but wonder if she regretted the life she choose in her old age ...

Esteemed Contributor

@NigelSparkles wrote:

I really enjoyed the whole series, although I did have trouble getting into it at the beginning. Took me until the third episode to get hooked. Always felt that while Rachel Brosnahan was a great actress, she would not have been my choice for the part. I'm also very sorry to see the series end.

Totally loved Susie's character, she was my favorite. The actress who plays her - Alex Bornstein - has her own stand-up special on Prime. Very over the top bad language and subject matter but funny.

Thought that all of the supporting actors were great and most of the storylines were interesting. Agree with you about parts of the last episode. There were a few things I'd have liked to see resolved that weren't. However, I did love the very ending. Very bittersweet.

Heard that the producers of the show are working on another unrelated series, this one about ballet dancers. 

@NigelSparkles wrote:

I really enjoyed the whole series, although I did have trouble getting into it at the beginning. Took me until the third episode to get hooked. Always felt that while Rachel Brosnahan was a great actress, she would not have been my choice for the part. I'm also very sorry to see the series end.

Totally loved Susie's character, she was my favorite. The actress who plays her - Alex Bornstein - has her own stand-up special on Prime. Very over the top bad language and subject matter but funny.

Thought that all of the supporting actors were great and most of the storylines were interesting. Agree with you about parts of the last episode. There were a few things I'd have liked to see resolved that weren't. However, I did love the very ending. Very bittersweet.

Heard that the producers of the show are working on another unrelated series, this one about ballet dancers. 

@NigelSparkles  Curious about this new show .  Wonder if they can top Mrs Maisel 🤔 Yes they ending was bittersweet.  There just seems there were many other ways it could have ended.  Loved the series though sad it's ended now.

Respected Contributor

I wasn't crazy about the ending.   I was thinking I was mistaken and it wasn't the last episode after all.

Midge always knew that if she chose this life she would end up alone. 

@lovesallanimals Midge was around 75 years old so it's most likely Abe had passed away. 

Respected Contributor

I meant to also say 

Spoiler
I've seen speculation that the fact she had her and Joel's wedding photo displayed, that maybe they did get back together,  and he had passed away by now, too.
Esteemed Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I meant to also say 

Spoiler
I've seen speculation that the fact she had her and Joel's wedding photo displayed, that maybe they did get back together,  and he had passed away by now, too.

@VanSleepy 🤔

Honored Contributor

I loved the whole series, including the ending.