Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie 

Now I remember Mindy!  She was really ripped off with that jerk, Zach!  What a piece of garbage he was!  

Yes!  That's the one, @AngelPuppy1 .  She was not the prettiest but she was very nice.  Pretty boy Zach never even moved in with her..  She's been hanging out with Steve lately but before him it was Ryan whose wife was Brett...the redhead with the big boobs always hanging out.  I don't think she's looking for a love connection, just friends.  She was in Mexico or some foreign place when Ryan flew down to hangout with her.  She's just carefree and living her life.  I believe she comes from money so why not.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@bayflwc  Good point re: the commercials. I am such an impatient "ninny" that I record every show and movie that I want to see to be watched later when I can fast forward thro all of the commercials.

I do the same.

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@GypsyVanner 

Even though there is a lot of boring stuff, I will continue to watch the rest of the shows.  I did like Steve even though his being secretive about his job situation got on my nerves.  Lindsey was hard to take.  She had her good qualities but I can't imagine being around her all the time.  

@AngelPuppy1 , as it turned out Steve did the right thing about being secretive about his job situation as that's all the wife (can't remember her name) was interested in.  Plus I wonder how much of that storyline was producer driven.

Lindsey is somebody who loves to bring the drama.    She needs to be on one of the Real Housewives shows.  Mark was just the perfect person to bring out that part of her.  

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie 

I remember that I really liked Mindy.  She seemed to be really level headed.  I was so sad for her because she really wanted to be married.  That guy --- what a tool!  He just wanted to be on t.v.  The love of his life is ---- him!  His best friend is his --- mirror!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom 

I agree with you on both points.  Lindsey, as I wrote before, had her good points, but she was just so loud and over the top.  She had no filter at all.  Hard to take on a constant basis.  And the woman Steve was married to, I feel he really cared about her, but she had big issues - big, big issues.  

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 @How ironic that there were two Zach's that turned out to be buttholes...Mindy's Zach and Michaela's Zach.  Although Michaela was over the top, too, we later found out that her Zach was a womanizer and (we realized later) a gaslighter like in the movie of the same name Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman.  And they both talked word salad.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I was over on one of the MAFS FB pages.  With the exception of one or two people Shaq is being slammed with people essentially saying the same things we have and many questioning if there would be any woman Shaq would work with.  They are being brutal.  Though I would hate for him to read those things he really needs to take a look at his behavior.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom 

I think for the longest time Kirsten was being blamed and criticized for all the issues.  She did say a few things which were kind of -- out there, but fairly on I realized that this guy has some very deep-seated issues -- insecurity and extreme neediness - just to name two.  I'm not one who just readily says --- go to counseling and this will solve everything.  But in his case, I really feel that he definitely needs to go to counseling and begin to recogize that he has to recognize that some of these things he is exhibiting are just not normal, and he will have to make adjustments before he is truly happy with any woman - and most importantly -- with himself.  

Regular Contributor

@AngelPuppy1, @Wsmom 

I think both of them are the problem, which is why they are both single.  No doubt in my mind that she is a narcissist, and he definitely has a host of issues.  Both need intensive counselling, or just resolve themselves to remain single forever.

He was over the top this past week with his whining and neediness.  I'm not sure what else he expected from her.  IMO she went out of her way to reach out to him to extend condolences.  She was clearly hurt or not happy with his 'no' on decision day, so for her to contact him took a lot.  Narcissists are usually too self-absorbed to bother, unless it was just for show (strong possibility).  Could be TLC just wanted to film to exploit the situation and she went along with it to make it all about her.

I am tired of this season, and not really looking forward to the next two weeks.  I guess dishing the dirt with the losers and malcontents makes for better ratings.  I would rather have updates on the successes, seeing who has grown into great marriages and having families.  Much more positive to watch.

I sure hope the participants in the next season are more likable. 

Honored Contributor

@bayflwc 

I agree with a lot of what you said.  And as we know, they edit so much of this and we don't -- sadly --- get to see the real stories and the real people!  

I will continue to watch and I hope there will be some happy and enjoyable moments.

Yes -- I have to say --- maybe I am a glutton for punishment -- that I am looking forward to the new season!  Could it get any worse??  I shouldn't say that because I guess it could!  

My best wish is that the judges would quit picking people just because THEY like them and pick people that actually might have a fighting chance of getting along with each other and actually work as a married couple!  And this stuff about --- well, he is lacking in this and she has that, so they will balance out --- forget that --- it doest not work, especially when you put 2 strangers together.  Examples of failures - you don't put  an extreme cheapskate with a super spender.  You don't put a homebody who never wants to go out with a person who constantly has to be going out to bars, etc.  You don't put a very quiet, sensitive person with a loud, rude and aggressive person.

Oh well, just my non-professional observations.  What do I know??? LOL!