Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 

I'm curious about the sheer tops and then having YELLOW cups under the white lace? Why, why? It ruins the effect imo!
Also, too much shows on the bareness of the b@@bs!
Not everyone has the right type of look in those type dresses.

@LTT1 

I have no idea!  I think so manh of these girls or women I guess they should be referred to as, are trying too hard to look se*y for the camera!  And most of the time, it's definitely not working -- they either don't have the body for what they are wearing or have no idea what to wear to flatter their particular body shape --- or both!  I guess they also don't realize that a lot of the time --- less is more!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I would like to summarize my thoughts about this show.

This is educational for me in so many ways...if we could just show these couple interactions to young people as representative of the pitfalls of marriage. Marriage cannot be thought of as a fairytale. 

@LTT1 

So true!  If they think they are just going to get married and then their Prince Charming is just going to be perfect and sweet and life is just prefect every minute --- they need to get a firmer grip on reality!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

I believe I agree...

Maybe Clint and Gena were just so bad together that it brought out the worst in both?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~