Honored Contributor

I didn't watch --- I saw that it was just clips from the same old, same old -- or so it seemed.  No thanks --- I'm tired of it!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Hey, peeps.  Just in case one of you checks in, I wanted to tell you about Steve and Mindy......looks like they REALLY are a couple!  I thought they were just teasing.  Steve put up a ten minute video on YouTube titled 'Steve and Mindy in Mexico'.  They were there for her birthday (don't know if he paid for it, lol) they boy were they acting and doing the things that serious couples do.  I'm happy for them!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Steve and Mindy......looks like they REALLY are a couple! - I'm happy for them!

Me too! - I've always liked both of them and think they make a great couple - Hope it's a long-lasting love story for them. ♥

Super Contributor

Re: MAFS - Nashville

[ Edited ]

Almost forgot how this works..oh yeah..

hope the whole gang makes it back here again for Mafs-Denver. 

I see the previews on Lifetime. It seems a certain bride exits stage right never to commit to her vows or her newly found groom. Uh oh!

This looks like a lively bunch. Should be fun.

Honored Contributor

@bayflwc 

ITA...the emphasis on s@x is too much.

And the bachelor and bachelorette parties are over the top too, but I'm an "old fogey" too.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@bayflwc @GypsyVanner @LavernLuvsShoes @Mmsfoxxie @AngelPuppy1 

Here's my analysis: 

Clint...narcissist; unable to commit 

Aaris: also a narcissist (more pathological than Clint); "player" in dating has ruined his perception of women; he cannot appreciate women for more than superficial

Gina: no comprehension of how to act towards men; invalidated Clint immediately by comment about "gingers"

Dom: immature ; her mom is still running her life

Shaq: I really thought he was a love at first. Still do think this and Kirsten just had no idea about how to communicate with him.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

I'm curious about the sheer tops and then having YELLOW cups under the white lace? Why, why? It ruins the effect imo!
Also, too much shows on the bareness of the b@@bs!
Not everyone has the right type of look in those type dresses.

Honored Contributor

I would like to summarize my thoughts about this show.

This is educational for me in so many ways...if we could just show these couple interactions to young people as representative of the pitfalls of marriage. Marriage cannot be thought of as a fairytale. 

Valued Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

...if we could just show these couple interactions to young people as representative of the pitfalls of marriage. Marriage cannot be thought of as a fairytale. 

So true! 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@bayflwc @GypsyVanner @LavernLuvsShoes @Mmsfoxxie @AngelPuppy1 

Here's my analysis: 

Clint...narcissist; unable to commit 

Aaris: also a narcissist (more pathological than Clint); "player" in dating has ruined his perception of women; he cannot appreciate women for more than superficial

Gina: no comprehension of how to act towards men; invalidated Clint immediately by comment about "gingers"

Dom: immature ; her mom is still running her life

Shaq: I really thought he was a love at first. Still do think this and Kirsten just had no idea about how to communicate with him.

@LTT1 

Later on, I started loving Clint!  There was a lot more to learn about him.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin