Esteemed Contributor

Re: Little People Big World (possible spoilers)

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  The grandma is 71 and owned a hair salon at one time. Google is my source.

Getting back to Little People Big World I read that Chris revealed Amy leaves cups all over the counters and flies get in them yet she doesn't pick them up.

Ewww.

Amy needs some therapy.

Trusted Contributor

I have thought for sometime that Chris is only with Amy for the notoriety he gets from being on the show. Maybe he even gets paid...I don't know. He's 59 and never been married - so, definitely set in his ways. They are so wrong for each other. He likes things nice and neat and in their place and Amy is so NOT that way. I tend to be more like Chris and find It hard to understand why it takes so long to go through a few boxes and get rid of stuff. Obviously whatever is in those boxes in the garage is not anything she can't live without. Just toss it all in the dumpster and be done with it in one's time!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

I never plan to watch this show, but when clicking thru channels, I land on it and keep watching. 

I will be surprised if Chris and Amy do get married!!  They just seem so wrong for each other.  I do think she is possibly the most unlikeable female on any reality TV show though....

Esteemed Contributor

There was one point during this last show where Amy and Chris were being interviewed and Amy kept saying to Chris all we need is to set the "date"........and the look in his eyes for that one second was dread.

There doesn't seem to be much there between the two.....hope she gets a prenup ......i am not a fan of Amy at all...always playing the victim.........................but i think Chris came into this for noteriety especially since he is pushing for the wedding to be at the farm.........Its hard to believe when you are starting your life over and getting married that you would want your fiance to chose to be married at her ex-husbands place of residence.

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

There was one point during this last show where Amy and Chris were being interviewed and Amy kept saying to Chris all we need is to set the "date"........and the look in his eyes for that one second was dread.

There doesn't seem to be much there between the two.....hope she gets a prenup ......i am not a fan of Amy at all...always playing the victim.........................but i think Chris came into this for noteriety especially since he is pushing for the wedding to be at the farm.........Its hard to believe when you are starting your life over and getting married that you would want your fiance to chose to be married at her ex-husbands place of residence.

Every show on TLC is heavily scripted. It's very bad acting.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

Amy must be going along with the wedding at the farm to keep the gravy train rolling along.  They need to have a story for the show.  Next thing you know, they will show clips of Matt getting annoyed about the wedding or Amy fussing about the location and Matt messing up the view or something. 

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Amy must be going along with the wedding at the farm to keep the gravy train rolling along.  They need to have a story for the show.  Next thing you know, they will show clips of Matt getting annoyed about the wedding or Amy fussing about the location and Matt messing up the view or something. 

I know, the whole wedding venue thing is just crazy.  Whats with zach and Tori?  Tori use to be a teacher I guess she does not do that anymore.  Probably making a pretty good living on TLC.  They must have good medical insurance too.  Why is Karen all of a sudden buying a house?  That part made no sense.  I'm glad Matt is not jumping in to Marry her.

Does Zach and Tori think they are just going to move into the house.  That house is a nice one and Tori was talking about  tearing down walls and redoing something. And Matt is going to build a house?  I hope he will build a one story.  Can't believe Karen is looking at a 2 story house when Matt has a hard time with steps.  Whats wrong with these people

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

they showed a clip of chris and matt talking on the phone, like friends. I bet matt will be best man! wouldn't that be a hoot?

Honored Contributor

I don't find it very entertaining any more.  Chris with Amy maybe the money was one of the reasons just like what's her name with Matt.  I wonder if Matt and Amy placed their money in trust for their children how Chris and what's her name would feel.  That is the million dollar question.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I don't find it very entertaining any more.  Chris with Amy maybe the money was one of the reasons just like what's her name with Matt.  I wonder if Matt and Amy placed their money in trust for their children how Chris and what's her name would feel.  That is the million dollar question.

I am thinking the kids do have money.  They never seem to be with out it.  I am hoping that TLC is making sure these kids on their reality shows are taken care of financially.  I have heard that with the Duggars that all the money goes to Jim Bob and then he pays the kids whcih I am not understanding how he arranged a deal like that