Honored Contributor

Re: Little People Big World (possible spoilers)

@Glittergal wrote:

Amy is stuck in negative mode, and I hope that changes for her and her fiance (and the entire family).  Zach and Tory drive me crazy with their not watching the kids closely.  This time they were sitting on the lawn with their new baby while the older baby was in the street all by himself on a scooter.  I think they should be with him and teach him not to play in the street.  At least he had a helmet on though.  

They have always been that way.  That Jackson climbs on everything while they just sit and talk.  Tory use to be a pre school teacher.  I hope she watched those kids better. Jackson does not seem to listen to anybody 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Amy realizes how uncomfortable she makes it for everyone with her snarky comments to Matt and Caryn.  I get that she's not thrilled with either of them, but then why did she have them over?  And she makes this positively scary face when Matt is talking about something that clearly hits a nerve with her.

JMO, they should not get married on the farm; but they probably will for the ratings.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 I was cringing when Zach left Jackson fishing by the creek or whatever that body of water was.  Zach seems so clueless.  Maybe he thinks the camera crew will watch his kids.

Honored Contributor

Yes!  Yes! To all of you!  I actually rewound the DVR to see if that sweet little boy was actually riding that thing in the road!

I couldn't believe they were sitting so far away chatting.

He's small anyway but even if he wasn't a Little Person, he'd still be small.

A car coming up on him wouldn't see him.  My late husband wouldn't let our girls having one of those 3 wheel low riding bikes when they were young.  He said they were very low to the ground.  We don't have sidewalks.  Everyone walks on the road because we only have 3 streets in our development and they are all dead end streets.

He'd say they'd want to ride them in the street and he'd never allow it.

We've all know people who've let their children do things that makes us say,"What are you thinking?"

Do you guys remember when the show first came on Amy and Matt were very religious?  I remember that the kids went a religious school and she did a lot of volunteer work for the church.

For a few years now I haven't heard a word sounding at all about the church.  Have I missed it; or is it just no longer a part of their lives?

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@sunshine 919 I was cringing when Zach left Jackson fishing by the creek or whatever that body of water was.  Zach seems so clueless.  Maybe he thinks the camera crew will watch his kids.

I know!  I never thought Zach was very intelligent plus he's lazy to boot. Remember the episode where he & Tori had a cookout at their house and he couldn't even handle turning on the grill?  There have been other things over the years where he seemed very dim.  Must be why he's the only kid in the family still doing the show and making money from it.  What else would he do?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  All I know is the red haired daughter in law and her husband are religious. They wrote a book about marriage even though they haven't been married that long. It seems to have done pretty well. She was selling clothing on a website and talking about prayer and the bible. She got bashed a lot so I think she isn't as open about it. It may be why she left the show too.

Honored Contributor

Anyone watch last night? I thought it was pretty boring. Amy took the buy out. I read that she got a little less than a million this time. If I were them I wouldn't get married on the farm if the wedding actually ever happens that is.

Honored Contributor

Amy is just such a miserable B. She always has a scowl on her ugly face and just makes everything around her want to wither and die.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Amy is just such a miserable B. She always has a scowl on her ugly face and just makes everything around her want to wither and die.

@SeaMaiden 

I would have to agree with you on that, SeaMaiden. She resents Matt having the whole farm to himself. He bought her out fair and square, though. I also think boyfriend Chris is not as excited as he would like viewers to think about moving in with Amy. In one episode he sort of eluded to the fact that he likes the house nice and neat and we all know (if you watched this show back years ago) that Amy is not that way.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

If Amy wasn't Amy Roloff and just another woman he met would Chris really want to be with her? I'm doubtful of that. Especially after being a bachelor for so many years. I was surprised when Karen made the comment about people thinking she wanted to be with Matt for his money. Really Karen?