Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've read in an interview of Matt that he and Caryn aren't in a hurry to get married. I'll bet she is though he's not.

@colliemom4  or their so-called relationship is just for the show, but I can do without it, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've read in an interview of Matt that he and Caryn aren't in a hurry to get married. I'll bet she is though he's not.

@colliemom4  or their so-called relationship is just for the show, but I can do without it, lol.

@mousiegirl  I agree!

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@threecees   I was wondering if the proposal was real or a re-do for the cameras.

I am sure it was for the cameras.................you could tell Amy knew what was going on.......and him too

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

You never know with Matt. He's kind of a loose cannon! lol

I know, this season it seems Matt and Caryn are up to something.  She seems to be on the farm all the time.  

So is Chris

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

ITA, Mousiegirl!  I've watched them since they first hit tv and there were years of Matt's negative and damaging behavior.  Amy took care of everything and everybody.  Amy always cared about the family.  Matt always cared about Matt.

I don't know why Amy gets such a bad rap here by some.   I'm not saying anybody is perfect.  I'm just saying that she held things together as much as was possible for her, yet Matt was regularly a destructive influence.

ITS funny how people look at the same situation but see it differently.............i watched from the beginning also for a couple years and actually stopped watching for a while and later returned because i couldn't take Amy CONSTANTLY  complaining and nagging at Matt....I always felt sorry for him....

Respected Contributor

I agree, I get tired of Amy's constant nagging and complaining every episode, such a Debbie Downer. Even npw that she's got a new man, still complaining. Particularly the recent episodes where she's sitting on the deck of her big house at the farm telling Chris how the farm isn't for her anymore and how she's so ready to move on, but then keeps dragging her feet and complaining. Glad to hear she finally found a house to move into.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

ITA, Mousiegirl!  I've watched them since they first hit tv and there were years of Matt's negative and damaging behavior.  Amy took care of everything and everybody.  Amy always cared about the family.  Matt always cared about Matt.

I don't know why Amy gets such a bad rap here by some.   I'm not saying anybody is perfect.  I'm just saying that she held things together as much as was possible for her, yet Matt was regularly a destructive influence.

ITS funny how people look at the same situation but see it differently.............i watched from the beginning also for a couple years and actually stopped watching for a while and later returned because i couldn't take Amy CONSTANTLY  complaining and nagging at Matt....I always felt sorry for him....

@kelsey17 @chickenbutt   So funny how people see things so differently! In this case I actually agree with @chickenbutt . Team Amy.   This sounds like when I watch shows with my husband. We both see the same thing and come out with a totally different view.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

You never know with Matt. He's kind of a loose cannon! lol

I know, this season it seems Matt and Caryn are up to something.  She seems to be on the farm all the time.  

So is Chris

I have noticed this.  He was helping Matt with moving stuff.  I didn't watch the show just saw bits and pieces.  Not sure why they had an auction. Yard sale would have been better.  A lot of people love yard sales and I am one of those lol

Honored Contributor

I was under the impression that Zack and Jeremey sort of lived near each other.  When Jeremy was redoing his house it seemed it wasn't that far away.   Am I wrong?

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see any chemistry between Matt and Caryn.  Matt seems especially uninterested in her.  She shows a little affection  toward him now and then.

Amy was complaining about getting outbid on houses to Chris.  I think she might just be that type of person, one who complains a lot.  That will wear thin after a while with Chris.  He seems to be pretty easygoing but she might wear him down.