Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

So funny when Amy kept complaining about being outbid on the

first house and said she'd probably be outbid again. 

That Jackson is so cute. I always worry about him when they show

him riding in Matt's open quad. Afraid that he will slip off the seat.

Not sure what 7 month pregnant woman would enjoy camping. Not

me for sure, but then they had that cute little cabin.

Amy is so miserable....all she does is complain. Feel sorry for the new idiot she is marrying...what a fool.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@faeriemoon 

Amy  is now wondering if anyone  meaning her kids plus grandkids will come and see her in the "new house"...duh...why not Amy??

Wel,l she thinks that she would be living "off" the farm then...good grief  why is she still worried about the "farm"  she didn't want to live there any longer..lol

I hope the kids hang out with her.  They seem to  gravitate towards Caryn and their dad.  Amy loves having people around  When kids were small she always had their friends over all the time.  She was definitely an involved mom.  It must be hard on her.  Even though Her and Matt never agreed on anything I don't think she thought they would be divorced.  Must be hard seeing Caryn with her kids and grandkids. Especially if they did have an affair.  Matt  and Caryn seem to be pretty snarky this season.

@sunshine 919  It does appear that the kids gravitate towards Matt and Caryn more.

Respected Contributor

For some reason I just find Chris creepy.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

When I google, Matt is supposedly worth $4,000,000+, so I assumed that was the worth of the farm, and that when Amy sold her half, she would get $2,000,000, but it seems she only received $667,000, so I am really confused.  It seems that over one hundred acres would be worth more than $1,000,000+, wonder how Matt amassed so much as I thought the money was all in the farm.

When the show first started Matt always had a business going.  At one point he sold these kits to hotels to assist little people.  At one point He and and Aimee had a wedding business at the farm, then they sold some type of salsa that Amy made.  It seems they were always doing something.  Matt never sat still.  Amy was never happy with any of his decisions.  The farm is what it is because of Matts insisting on building etc...Matt has always been an entrepreneur.  I guess the family suffered somewhat.  I still remember when the family was on vacation and Matt left the vacation early.  It was sad

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@KKJ   I thought he didn't seem so this past episode, more likable when he was talking to his friend.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

There is just something off about him

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

No personality. So stiff, serious. He didn't comes across well when

he spoke about mentioning a while back to Amy's dad that was soon 

planning to propose. What does he expect Amy's dad to do cartwheels?

Dad is probaby around 90 years old and lost his wife, Amy's mom,  last

year. Maybe her Dad doesn't get a good feeling about her daughter with

him. Chris seemed rude about their conversation and didn't need to air

this on t.v.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

When I google, Matt is supposedly worth $4,000,000+, so I assumed that was the worth of the farm, and that when Amy sold her half, she would get $2,000,000, but it seems she only received $667,000, so I am really confused.  It seems that over one hundred acres would be worth more than $1,000,000+, wonder how Matt amassed so much as I thought the money was all in the farm.

Who knows? Money must be good for continuing

this show too. Yet she was acting like she was

almost broke was she was rambling on over and 

over about constantly getting outbid on the homes

she was looking at.

Esteemed Contributor

I just think Chris's timing of the proposal is a bit odd........

his comment on this show was he was going to be a professional realtor towards Amy's buying the new home and said something like "it is HER investment to buy the house"...........but he kept mentioning  how if she said YES

HE would be living there too............NOW wouldn't it be

a better situation if he would pop the question BEFORE

she purchases a home and HE CAN CHIP IN TOWARDS THE BUYING OF THE HOUSE instead of waiting until AFTER she purchases it fully by herself?.........knowing he would be living there too????   

Just thinking once he proposes he will have a nice new house to live in .....and it cost him nothing......

If he proposes beforehand...i think anyone would expect him to go halves 

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

No personality. So stiff, serious. He didn't comes across well when

he spoke about mentioning a while back to Amy's dad that was soon 

planning to propose. What does he expect Amy's dad to do cartwheels?

Dad is probaby around 90 years old and lost his wife, Amy's mom,  last

year. Maybe her Dad doesn't get a good feeling about her daughter with

him. Chris seemed rude about their conversation and didn't need to air

this on t.v.

@threecees  Yes he always appears to be uncomfortable and has very little personality.  When he talks about all the adventures he and Amy go on I always think he doesn't seem like the adventurous type. Caryn has a totally different personality though she could just be a big phony. She seems warm and genuinely interested in everything going on around her. That may be why the kids seem to gravitate towards her and Matt.