Respected Contributor

Glad to help ladies. I got hooked on this show years ago when someone told me to watch it. I prefer the regular Project Runway vs. the All Stars one, primarily because I don't care for Alissa Milano as the host. Heidi Klum is much better and she's teamed up with Tim Gunn.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Lisa was the guest judge last year for the QVC challenge too. This was filmed before she left QVC - most likely before she gave her notice. QVC is the accessory wall sponsor, so they have a representative of QVC as the guest judge for that challenge. Korto won that challenge last year and her dress was presented on the Q as her reward.

Lisa did a great job. She is wearing her GILI jacket with the fabric sleeves in the preview. My own personal wish would be to replace Alyssa with Lisa as the host. I really like Alyssa Milano, but she is so stiff on this show. She's better this year than last, but still too stiff. I think Lisa would be more comfortable and less stiff as the host. That's not likely to happen, but I think she would do a great job.

Honored Contributor

I think it's going to interesting to see what Lisa ends up doing. I'm happy for her if she's happy. Everyone deserves to be happy in life.

If someone stands back for a minute they'd realize it probably wasn't an easy decision for her to leave QVC that way.

My youngest daughter is 34 and just changed jobs. Something entirely different from what she does. She isn't married and no children, smiliar to Lisa. I know my daughter had to stand back for a second (in her case it was a nano-second) to change.

Good for Lisa, I say!!