Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4  Focus groups are great! I did a focus group for the Sanrio Hello Kitty brand when I was a kid- it was so much fun to go to their desing office and I got a gift bag full of Hello Kitty stuff after it ended.  At 35 all these years later  I still love Hello Kitty Smiley Very HappyHeart  Melissa Joan Hart will star alongside La La Anthony in The Bag Guardian that premiers on Lifetime on Saturday May 18th at 8/7 central.  In this movie,  Melissa Joan Hart plays a woman trying to save her father from an abusive, sadistic court appointed gaurdian played by La La Anthony. It looks like it will be good! Smiley Very Happy

I loved Emma's pool- it looked like it was one with nature and I loved the rocks around it and the green trees.  You're right about Emma's kid jumping from the rocks- that could be a liability.  That's bold and death defying that you neighbor's son jumped from his two story home into the pool Smiley Surprised- that's a daredevil and stuntman in the making Smiley Very Happy. I'm glad he had a successful dive into the pool form that height, but man that could;ve been a catastrophic accident if something went wrong! I hoep that was his first and last attempt at jumping form the roof inot the pool- fun while it lasted Smiley Wink

@SportyShorty07  Awww Hello Kitty never gets old. I recall my kids, mainly my youngest, having lots of things with the characters on them. I have a Hello Kitty huge measuring cup that I bought at Macy's several years ago and I use it all the time.

Thanks for the info on the upcoming movie although sounds too realistic to me. We had caretakers for my dad but they weren't abusive. However there was frequently some type of struggle with them lying or what have you. They weren't court appointed. Yes I'm glad my neighbor was unharmed from his jump. If he ever tried again we didn't see it.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  I think that I have that same Hello Kitty measuring cup Smiley Very Happy! Hello Kitty never gets old Heart.  I'm sorry to hear about the caretakers that your dad had, that must've been very stressful  My friend's 90 year old mom had terrible caretakers who didn't bathe or feed her properly and my friend is suing the caretakers and their employer.  I'm on the fence about seeing this movie since it could be genuinely upsetting to watch- too realistic since I see a lot of negligent and harmful caretaker cases on the news. Speaking of pool diving, check out on youtube "Rick Winters 172 world record high dive" its an absolutely incredible video and Rick Charls did it too- makes your neighbor's kid's jump look like it was from a stepping stool in comparison Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4  I think that I have that same Hello Kitty measuring cup Smiley Very Happy! Hello Kitty never gets old Heart.  I'm sorry to hear about the caretakers that your dad had, that must've been very stressful  My friend's 90 year old mom had terrible caretakers who didn't bathe or feed her properly and my friend is suing the caretakers and their employer.  I'm on the fence about seeing this movie since it could be genuinely upsetting to watch- too realistic since I see a lot of negligent and harmful caretaker cases on the news. Speaking of pool diving, check out on youtube "Rick Winters 172 world record high dive" its an absolutely incredible video and Rick Charls did it too- makes your neighbor's kid's jump look like it was from a stepping stool in comparison Smiley Very Happy

@SportyShorty07  Yes it was extremely stressful. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's mom. I think you should watch the movie. Nothing wrong with that... but it's up to you. I watched Rick's dive. I've seen people in Mexico cliff diving which is insain though they're very good at it. My neighbor's never watched their kids and I think that's one of the reasons their son did that.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  My friend's mom is in better hands now that she's home, but it really stressed out my friend to see how her mom was being treated before she got her released from the residence home.  Rick's dive was amazing! Ooh Ive seen cliff diving youtube videos before- they're really cool.  I don't think I'd do it, but it looks fun.  Yep, it makes sense that your neighbor's son did that- he was bored at home and wanted an adrenaline rush. I bet if he filmed that dive from the rooftop, he'd probably go viral on tik tok Smiley Very Happy