proxy-image-1.gif

The shirt get louder w/every SBMD movie. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: Lifetime Movies

[ Edited ]

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4  I haven't watched Mommy Meanest yet,  it is on my DVR and I'm saving it to watch tomorrow afternoon Smiley Very Happy. I remember watching both cases on the news- so disturbing! I watched Stalked By My Doctor: The Return today- it had some laugh out loud crazy Eric Roberts moments and I caught some goofs: daytime outside while it was supposed to be nighttime inside and the mom is wearing black sneakers seconds after she was wearing black ballet flats in the same scene.  Smiley Very Happy

@SportyShorty07 Those Stalked by my Doctor movies were the best, I never realized he had done so many more movies for Lifetime besides that series. He's something else.

Respected Contributor

@Estellee  I'm so glad that you liked the Stalked By My Doctor movies! Colliemom4 told me about that series and then I got hooked on Eric Roberts Lifetime movies Smiley Very Happy.  He's definitely something else! And I laugh everytime he saves a girl and looks at her because I know that unhinged Eric Roberts is about to be unleashed Smiley LOL. Did you watch Mommy Meanest yet? I'm going to watch it today- its 2 hours which is pretty long for a Lifetime movie Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Eric Roberts SBMD+ "alter ego"........

proxy-image-1.gif

The shirt get louder w/every SBMD movie. Smiley LOL

@Mz iMac  Hahahah this made me laugh out loud Smiley LOLSmiley LOL.  They need to bring Stalked By My Doctor back- I want a new one evey year! 

Respected Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@Estellee  I'm so glad that you liked the Stalked By My Doctor movies! Colliemom4 told me about that series and then I got hooked on Eric Roberts Lifetime movies Smiley Very Happy.  He's definitely something else! And I laugh everytime he saves a girl and looks at her because I know that unhinged Eric Roberts is about to be unleashed Smiley LOL. Did you watch Mommy Meanest yet? I'm going to watch it today- its 2 hours which is pretty long for a Lifetime movie Smiley Wink

@SportyShorty07 Havn't watched Mommy Meanest yet, it's on my DVR. Is he in that movie too?

Respected Contributor

@Estellee  Eric Roberts isn't in Mommy Meanest, but Lisa Rinna and her daughter are Smiley Happy.  I'm going to make caramel popcorn and watch it today.  I'm sure that Lifetime will give us another Eric Roberts movie- they have to at this point Smiley Very HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@Estellee  Eric Roberts isn't in Mommy Meanest, but Lisa Rinna and her daughter are Smiley Happy.  I'm going to make caramel popcorn and watch it today.  I'm sure that Lifetime will give us another Eric Roberts movie- they have to at this point Smiley Very HappyHeart

@SportyShorty07 Sounds great, caramel popcorn, yum Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Estellee  Yes indeed, I love caramel popcorn!  I watched Mommy Meanest today and I've got to say, it went on for too long for me.  Maybe it was the boring navy blue school uniforms or the fact that it was set in only 2 locations, but I fell asleep halfway through.  Lisa and her daughter did alright jobs, but I really wanted to see a more crazy/unhinged Lisa in her role as the psycho mom. Also, I laughed when the piano notes kept playing when Lisa was raising one hand in the air Smiley Very Happy@colliemom4  I am surprised by how much lip filler Lisa's daughter has had done since filming the movie.  I didn't even recognize her-  I think she got the cat eye lift, nose job, lip injection filler and maybe some cheek filler. She's still pretty, but she has that instagram influencer look that so many other girls have.  . 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@Estellee  Yes indeed, I love caramel popcorn!  I watched Mommy Meanest today and I've got to say, it went on for too long for me.  Maybe it was the boring navy school uniforms or the fact that it was set in only 2 locations, but I fell asleep halfway through.  Lisa and her daughter did alright jobs, but I really wanted to see a more crazy/unhinged Lisa in her role as the psycho mom. Also, I laughed when the piano notes kept playing when Lisa was raising one hand in the air Smiley Very Happy@colliemom4  I am surprised by how much lip filler Lisa's daughter has had done since filming the movie.  I didn't even recognize her-  I think she got the cat eye lift, nose job, lip injection filler and maybe some cheek filler. She's still pretty, but she has that instagram influencer look that so many other girls have.  . 

@SportyShorty07  Yeah I thought Lisa would be more evil in this role but instead she was rather robotic IMO. Her daughter is pretty, but I know what you mean about her look. I must also say that I didn't particularly like Lifetime's choice for the girl who played her daughter either. She simply wasn't trashy enough for a Lifetime role and didn't seem like someone who'd be her character's real daughter. At least her performance was better than Lisa's. It seemed she was just phoning it in lol.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4  Yes! The actress playing her daughter wasn't trashy enough for me either and she didn't look like she could be Lisa Rinna's daughter.  She was too one note and robotic for a Lifetime movie and I think this is the first Lifetime movie I've ever seen that didn't have s-e-x, violence or makeouts, which was such a drag to miss out on! Maybe that's why I fell asleep during it Smiley LOLSmiley Frustrated  Lisa's acting was stiff- was it because of the filler/botox and phoning it in? Smiley Wink  Why didn't they put Lisa in any form fitting sexy crazy mom outfits? It was a ton of baggy cardigans and baggy pants- even baggy pajamas.  Here's how I watched the movie: I went from sitting upright, to putting my feet up and slouching, to being hunched to the side of the couch with my feet up and finally falling alseep until I jolted awake when a spam caller called Smiley LOL.