Esteemed Contributor

Re: LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS 12:15 A.M. ET TUES. TCM

@Pearlee - I hate to shock you again, but this is another movie I have never seen (along with Psycho)!!!   LOL.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt   You are welcome.

I just saw on Youtube that the whole movie is on there. If you want to watch it, my search was Little Shop of Horrors 60s and it's the first thing up.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee - I hate to shock you again, but this is another movie I have never seen (along with Psycho)!!!   LOL.

@twinsister  Are you sure you are my age? I'm getting to think not...

😄

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - Yes, I am, but remember I didn't have any older siblings to watch with, and I was too scared to watch alone - LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee - Yes, I am, but remember I didn't have any older siblings to watch with, and I was too scared to watch alone - LOL!!

Psycho, yeah - scary.   

But this movie isn't scary.  You might enjoy it.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twinsister wrote:

LOL!!!

I saw what @chickenbutt  wrote you. Little Shop was scary to me in the 60s but it is just campy now, not scary at all. But you definitely might have been scared alone in the 60s.  By the way, it was my younger sister watching with me when I was a teen (3yrs younger). My older sister (6 yrs older) was out galavanting around when that Friday night show was on showing horror movies!)

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt There are options for watching it online for free.  I found it available on youtube.

@Pearlee Yes, I did recognize Jack in the dentist office.  He was in a few of Corman's other movies during the 60's.  I remember him as Peter Lorre's son in The Raven.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @chickenbutt @twinsister @RainyDayGal @KathyM23 Maybe we should have a specific thread in October to keep us updated on horror movies during the month.  I just watched Rosemary's Baby on cable for the zillionth time and still enjoy it.

Respected Contributor

Scariest movie to me was Wait til Dark with audrey hepburn.  I actually stood up in a large movie theater and screamed.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Pearlee @chickenbutt @twinsister @RainyDayGal @KathyM23 Maybe we should have a specific thread in October to keep us updated on horror movies during the month.  I just watched Rosemary's Baby on cable for the zillionth time and still enjoy it.

@Linmo  Love Rosemary's Baby, another one I saw at the movies when it was first released, that I watch whenever it is on, and that still scares me!  

Linmo, my first reaction for your thread idea was "yeah, great idea!" And I actually started a thread but didn't hit "post" because I realized when a good scary movie us going to be being shown, the best way to draw attention to it so people what miss it buried in a longer single thread about scary movies is to post it by itself in its own thread, as I've done with two of them so far.   I think that even if there is a scary movie thread, people will not stick to it and will start single threads anyway. ,that's what happens.  Also, when the movie has aired and then been discussed, it's kind of moot and time to move on to the next movie anyway.  So after thinking about it, I stil think it best to start a separate thread for each film as it's shown.