Honored Contributor

Kristen Chenoweth is Married!

Kristen Chenoweth, who starred in Wicked with Idina Menzel and in many movies, TV shows, etc., got married yesterday to musician Josh Bryant in Texas. 

She's 55 and he's 41. They first met 7 years ago when his band performed at her niece's wedding. They started dating 5 years ago after his band also performed at her nephew's wedding! 

I'm a huge fan of hers. She is amazingly talented and she is a good person who does a lot for others behind the scenes and doesn't "promote" herself all of the time on social media like some others. She said she thought she would never get married. 

It looks like it was a beautiful wedding!  

IMG_2505.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kristen Chenoweth is Married!

She's a lovely bride!

Like her dress!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

How nice! She is also hilarious! I saw her on a Say Yes to the Dress episode ( years ago) and she stole the show and almost the dress too!  She got herself a strapping young man, way to go girl! 💕

Honored Contributor

She's so pretty and seems like such an awesome person!  I just love her.  So happy for her.  And she looks really beautiful!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Happy Married Life Wishes Images & HD Pictures | Marriage Wishes Marriage Wishes Images, Happy Marriage Day Wishes, Happy Wedding Wishes, Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Happy Anniversary Wishes, Wedding Greetings, Happy Wedded Life, Happy Married Life, Congratulations Images

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What Happy News !   I love - love...  Had no idea she was 55, she looks beautiful and is such a talent.  She said in regards to the wedding, It's about d*mn time.

“I have been a self-proclaimed bachelorette my whole life,” Chenoweth tells PEOPLE. “I was never going to get married. I even got engaged before and couldn't do it. Until I met Josh. Then I was like, ‘Why would I ever let this guy go?’ I’m so blessed

Respected Contributor

Good for Kristen. She sings like an Angel and in her wedding dress she looks like one, too. Wishing the best for her.

Kristen has always appeared so well loved by her peers. I love to hear interviews with her. She sounds almost too sweet for this world. 

Honored Contributor

May they spend the rest of their lives making beautiful music together.  Love the dress.

Honored Contributor

Always liked her! Lovely dress and so modest. What a lovely couple they make.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure at 55, she thought marriage was not in her future.  I'm happy for her.  They look like a young couple!  She made a pretty bride.