Super Contributor

KIMMELTo Air Special SCANDAL-Themed Episode - April 17th

Apr 11, 2014 06:35 PM ET
by Kaitlin Thomas | TV Guide

Attention, Gladiators! Jimmy Kimmel Live will air a special Scandal-themed episode following Season 3's explosive finale on Thursday, April 17.

The special, cleverly titled Jimmy Kimmel Live: Behind the Scandalabra, will feature an exclusive interview with the show's creator, Shonda Rhimes, with special appearances by various cast members, and a never-before-seen blooper real. The special will also feature a look at Kimmel's own Spanish-language spin-off, Escandalo.

TV's most memorable finales ever

Scandal Thursdays have been a weekly feature on Jimmy Kimmel Live throughout the show's third season, and has featured appearances by stars Kerry Washington, Guillermo Diaz, Joshua Malina, Scott Foley, and Bellamy Young.

Jimmy Kimmel Live: Behind the Scandalabra airs Thursday, April 17 at 11:30/10:30c on ABC.

Jimmy Kimmel To Interview Shonda Rhimes After ‘Scandal’ Finale In Special Edition of ‘JKL’

By THE DEADLINE TEAM | Friday April 11, 2014 @ 11:52am PDT

ABC‘s Jimmy Kimmel Live will be in repeats all next week — except Thursday, when he will interviewScandal creator Shonda Rhimes from the set of her show in what’s being billed as a Jimmy Kimmel Live: Behind The Scandalabra special. The ABC late-night star has tended to do his best numbers, in total viewers and the demo, on Thursdays because his program has been branded Scandal Thursdays on that night, featuring guests from Rhimes’ Thursday hit. Scandal is airing its season finale that night. The episode will also feature a Scandal blooper reel and the full anthology of Kimmel’s Spanish-language spinoff, Escandalo.

Ever since NBC forced Jay Leno out the door a few months ago, I've been watching Jimmy Kimmel Live and his show is hilarious. He's a Scandal fanatic who's positively obsessed with the show, leading him to present four installments of Escandolo, his Latin American version of the ABC drama. Almost every major Scandal cast member has visited Kimmel's show, participating in the parodies and doing promotional interviews, too. I can't wait to see this Jimmy Kimmel Live: Behind the Scandalabra season finale. This should be tons of fun! - Keri

Super Contributor

Re: KIMMELTo Air Special SCANDAL-Themed Episode - April 17th

Thanks Keri! I just love Scandal. I live in DC so this show is near and dear to my heart.

Honored Contributor

Re: KIMMELTo Air Special SCANDAL-Themed Episode - April 17th

This sounds like fun .........