Honored Contributor

Re: Joe Giudice granted permission to go back to Italy

@Kachina624 wrote:

Since he's a convicted felon, maybe Italy doesn't want him.  Good riddance to the whole clan.

I'm thinking that they'd have to take him because technically he's a citizen of Italy.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Since he's a convicted felon, maybe Italy doesn't want him.  Good riddance to the whole clan.

@Kachina624  The whole clan will not be going.

Trusted Contributor

Things have a way of working out. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up having a HUGE house, and becomes a celebrity over there with a beautiful Italian girlfriend!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

Things have a way of working out. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up having a HUGE house, and becomes a celebrity over there with a beautiful Italian girlfriend!

well, if teresa divorces him he could very well file for alimony......they have been married for a long time now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Our loss is Italy's gain.  I think we win.

How does a middle age man NOT know he's a citizen?  Did he ever try to vote?

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

Since he's a citizen of Italy, I don't know if he can be turned away.  If he were a citizen of another country and just wanted to live in Italy, the Italian government probably would refuse his wishes.  No nation wants to admit felons.  Some have stricter rules than others, but I'd think most countries don't wish to grant visas and citizenship to anyone with a serious criminal record. Just IMO. 🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

Housewives of NJ already filmed this season or wrapping it up now. One of their daughters just had a birthday and the oldest one is in college now. I heard they paid back all the money and Theresa still living in the house so guess she is paying her bills because Joe isn't working right now. We have to see how this verdict goes but I feel Joe will not be allowed back in US. 

Honored Contributor

Tonight I read that on the new season there will be a lot of fighting between Teresa and Gia which is sad. One reason they mentioned is because Gia overhears a phone call of Joe asking Teresa if she's cheating. Teresa claims the man she was pictured holding hands with was just helping her out of a car. Anyway, a lot of fighting between the entire cast will transpire as expected.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Our loss is Italy's gain.  I think we win.

How does a middle age man NOT know he's a citizen?  Did he ever try to vote?

he knew.......i guess he just never cared enough to become a citizen.

they took a cast trip to italy.......he would have had to go on his italian passport.

they took a cast trip to the dominican republic......he would have had to go on his italian passport.

the only way he could have gotten around this would have been to use his brothers passport.

joe pete giudice.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

Since he's a citizen of Italy, I don't know if he can be turned away.  If he were a citizen of another country and just wanted to live in Italy, the Italian government probably would refuse his wishes.  No nation wants to admit felons.  Some have stricter rules than others, but I'd think most countries don't wish to grant visas and citizenship to anyone with a serious criminal record. Just IMO. 🤷‍♀️

@this is my nic  I don’t know anything about rules for allowing criminals in the country. My post was just saying that if he goes to Italy, his wife and kids will not be moving there with him.