Honored Contributor

Good morning, I am sitting here cracking up watching Jerry on Wendy's show.  Where I live the show is one day behind.  So this is Fridays show.  He is so funny especially when he is talking about the housewives.  I stopped watching the housewives but the clips He showed from New Jersey housewives was hysterical.  One of the husbands wound up  in the pool as he was arguing with another husband.  Then the housewife walks wawy and says "your husband is in the pool.  Just the way she said it.  Very funny.

Contributor

I think Jerry is hilarious when he hosts for Wendy.  Some watcheres felt he was a little over the top, but all I did was laugh when I watch him.  Hope he hosts more in the future.

Respected Contributor

I never watch Wendy, but always enjoyed him when he he co-hosted with Kelly Ripa. I've been watching reruns of "Crossing Jordan"  where he plays detective Woody Hoyt on Start T.V. It's on every day from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. He's also co-hosting, with his wife, the "American Rescue Dog" show tonight at 8 p.m. on Hallmark.

Respected Contributor

@Lilmissy10 wrote:

I think Jerry is hilarious when he hosts for Wendy.  Some watcheres felt he was a little over the top, but all I did was laugh when I watch him.  Hope he hosts more in the future.

He is over the top but very funny. You gotta love him!

Respected Contributor

I hope he takes the show over if Wendy doesn't come back. Funny fella but not mean funny.

Esteemed Contributor

He's funny, but he's also (in my opinion) kind of effeminate.  I don't think I could be attracted to a man who displays some of his behaviors/mannerisms.  

Respected Contributor

I am not familiar with Jerry O'Connell nor do I watch  Wendy Williams' show, however I confess to watching the Jersey Housewives.  LOL!  There is nothing "real" about these women.   They fight all the time!  I suppose the shows are somewhat scripted, but good grief!  If you ask me why I watch, I guess it's an addiction.  I know I shouldn't, but I watch anyway.  I need a support group! 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Good morning, I am sitting here cracking up watching Jerry on Wendy's show.  Where I live the show is one day behind.  So this is Fridays show.  He is so funny especially when he is talking about the housewives.  I stopped watching the housewives but the clips He showed from New Jersey housewives was hysterical.  One of the husbands wound up  in the pool as he was arguing with another husband.  Then the housewife walks wawy and says "your husband is in the pool.  Just the way she said it.  Very funny.

Reminds me of an "SNL" sketch from awhile back parodying those housewives shows.  Will Ferrell played the husband, and had the worse spray tan ever!  When they arrived at the pool party, he and his wife seemed perfectly normal and polite.  But, the minute the camera rolled, wow - They started acting out, picking fights, threatening guests with their dog.  The "normal" guests were stunned!

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I am not familiar with Jerry O'Connell nor do I watch  Wendy Williams' show, however I confess to watching the Jersey Housewives.  LOL!  There is nothing "real" about these women.   They fight all the time!  I suppose the shows are somewhat scripted, but good grief!  If you ask me why I watch, I guess it's an addiction.  I know I shouldn't, but I watch anyway.  I need a support group! 

You are so funny.  i need a support group too.  I watch sisterwives lol.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

You are so funny.  i need a support group too.  I watch sisterwives lol.

Smiley LOLSmiley TongueSmiley LOLHeart