Esteemed Contributor

I  recorded a Joan Rivers Show on the Decades channel, and just watched.   It featured Raymond Burr, Rosa Parks (at age 71) ... and Kathy Levine, promo-ing the upcoming Joan Rivers jewelry premiering on QVC.

Joan was a fantastic host ... and she looked marvelous, darling, in a great classic taupe pants suit and her own jewelry.   I said ... "hey, I have that pendant necklace" ... sort of a magnifying glass on a chain.

Anyway, when Kathy came on ... looking fantastic in a two-piece skirt and jacket ... she explained the new concept of selling on live TV ... it had only been four years since its inception.  She then showed some of the jewelry to be presented and I was amazed that I had several of the pieces!   

I think I still have all of those classic pieces I purchased from that and subsequent shows.

What a trip down Memory Lane!

Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers ... Circa 1991

I wish we still had that amazing and vibrant pair here:  Joan and Kathy.  I miss both so much.  It ain't what it usta be around here.

Valued Contributor

I AGREE  I MISS THEM TOO  ALSO LISA MASON   SHE HAD A BEAUTIFUL   SINGING VOICE     AND A LOVING HEART    

Super Contributor

Joan Rivers and Kathy Levine.  There will never be another duo like them.  Both ladies  knew how to dress, how to wear the jewelry and how to wear their hair and make up.  Loved both of them  Wish Joan was still around.  I loved all her products.  Don't care a lot for the current line up