Honored Contributor

'No Time To Die', bought my advance ticket today and rented a lounger chair to boot. First class for me. LOL   Matinee time of 11. Shouldn't be no crowd at that time.   Oct. 8th

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

'No Time To Die', bought my advance ticket today and rented a lounger chair to boot. First class for me. LOL   Matinee time of 11. Shouldn't be no crowd at that time.   Oct. 8th

Good for you Sharke.  I might do the same.

Honored Contributor

Hmm  ... good idea.   I might do the same thing, but book it for a Tuesday or Wednesday.  

Respected Contributor

I wrote on another post about this .. I will be watchng it at a

local Drive In .. can't wait ...!!!!

Respected Contributor

But I will miss Daniel Craig ... he was a great Bond ...

Honored Contributor

He's OK, but, kind of a cold duck. I liked Pierce Brosnan and of course, Sean Connery. Even though he was sexist. Condescending to women, but, that was another whole different time.

Honored Contributor

Sean Connery is James Bond. No substitutes.

Honored Contributor

LOL

Hey @Judaline  you remember that line in that movie where P*ssy Galore threw him down in the hay in the horse barn and he wakes up and looks up at her and she says "My name is P*ssy Galore" and he says "I must be in heaven".     LOL

LOLCandyCane2_byMai-vi.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

LOL

Hey @Judaline  you remember that line in that movie where P*ssy Galore threw him down in the hay in the horse barn and he wakes up and looks up at her and she says "My name is P*ssy Galore" and he says "I must be in heaven".     LOL

LOLCandyCane2_byMai-vi.jpg

Hey, @SharkE  Oh, yeah.  And he always said Poosy, lol.

Honored Contributor

Wonder why all the beautiful  women they have in Bond movies are always from other countries ? You can never understand what they're saying.

What's wrong with American women ? I want to see fabulous clothes and jewelry, beautiful houses and pretty scenery.