Honored Contributor

Enough With The Crossover Events

It's enough with the crossover events already. FBI had three shows involved in the crossover event, I like FBI, I'm not too crazy about FBI Most Wanted but I watch it. I don't want to get involved with the new one but did watch it. Law & Order does the crossover, but the worst offender is Station 19 and Grey's Anatomy which seems to do it every week. I don't appreciate getting roped into a show I have no interest in, I wish they would stop it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Enough With The Crossover Events

I feel the same way.  It's so aggravating.

Honored Contributor

I hate when they do that because I never know when they are doing it. I don't watch the shows in order when they were on??? LOL!!! 

I watched the second one first last night & watched the first one second. It was midnight when I was trying to figure out was was going on? I went to bed. Still have not watched FBI Intl.

Honored Contributor

Next Thurs is a Station 19/ Greys crossover. 

Honored Contributor

I think a QVC - HSN crossover day would be fun.  Or would that be asking for trouble?

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy crossover especially the Chicago.  They also bring in SVU once in awhile. I record the Chicago series and usually watch the next day.  FF commercials so watch in a about 45 min per show.  Doesn't work if you don't watch all three.

Trusted Contributor

Stop trying to control everyone else. You have free will - just don't watch it. I, personally, am looking forward to the return of both shows and the crossover event. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

i think it expands the storylines and give more character interaction. It helps if you like both shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I probably like the crossovers when they originally happen, especially when I watch both shows. You can see the conclusion.

When the shows go into reruns/syndication? That’s another story. You are often just left hanging with half the story.
Trusted Contributor

I don't mind the Chicago crossovers because I watch all three, but hate the Greys/Station 19 ones.  I have forced myself to watch Station 19 when they have these, but I really dislike that show.  Not sure exactly why because I typically like that type of show.  I'm not sure if it's the writing or the cast, but whatever it is, I don't like it at all.  I should just skip it, but I'm always afraid I'll miss something important.  Which I realize is dumb, since it's only a tv show!