Respected Contributor

She is in awesome shape, but of course this huge public billboard is touched up and or airbrushed. I'm sure she has some flaws- I Remember long ago I saw her interviewed and she is a demading deva.  And Ben is an alcoholic, but seems to be sober now. They are perfect for each other!  🥳🙄

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Lots of untalented women who can't really sing become rich and celebrated.

She can dance and is attractive and puts on a big elaborate show.  It's all about costumes and dancers and lightshows.

Good for her for exploiting the gullibility of the general public.

And banking 'a pretty penny' doing it.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothin' wrong with that.  I admire her tenacity.

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

When will it ever be enough for her? 

Enough money, enough attention, enough popularity, enough projects?

When you want to maintain your lifestyle and ensure your children can too, you have to work. This is how she makes her living and she's been at it for a few decades.

@JamandBread I have no doubt that she has enough money already to live an extremely comfortable life and leave enough for her children too.  I don't care what she does.  She can do whatever she wants.  I just think that if she can't stop this go go go and look at me attitude, that something deep down is not right. 

Do you say that about the men who crave the spotlight too?

Is it alright for them? I can think of a dozen off the top of my head that will stick their face in a camera any time there's one around. Some that will do anything, including criminal acts to further their careers. But, yeah, let's judge J-Lo for being an achiever.

@JamandBread You sure are able to judge posters here for talking about people who put themselves in the spotlight and make a living and purpetuate fame and fortune and attention through being talked about.

Does that ever strike you as odd?  And do you know that we can predict exactly what your take on this is and what people it will be about?  It's is taking up for some famous people and blaming us for talking about the publicity they put out--and we can call it every time. Wait for it, it's coming. 

I couldn't possibly care less. I'm givng my opinion of the posts, like everyone. If you don't like my opinion. Well, you know what to do.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Lots of untalented women who can't really sing become rich and celebrated.

She can dance and is attractive and puts on a big elaborate show.  It's all about costumes and dancers and lightshows.

Good for her for exploiting the gullibility of the general public.

And banking 'a pretty penny' doing it.

In pricey engagement rings alone...

Hey, if people are willing to buy what she's selling, that's on them. Personally, while she's clearly an attractive woman, I never saw her appeal as an entertainer...

Tenacious? Certainly in her seemingly ongoing manhunt perhaps...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: J Lo's billboard

[ Edited ]

LOL Ben lookout? It's Ben who'll be bored eventually. Like many women without her resources and "me" time, she looks good for her age, but that's the rub: in the end, she's a menopausal woman, and all the cheesecake poses won't change that.

It's not uncommon to see aging women push the sexy shots. Paulina Porizkova got flak for a lingerie spread (I didn't see it so I don't know how "racy" it was, if at all). I actually felt bad for her because she responded by saying that she thought they looked nice. Then she hit on it. She said something like, "I guess it's because I'm not fertile anymore." Bingo.

Britt Ekland alluded to this decades ago--in her sixties--said, "I'm sixty-[?]. If you call me 'sexy Britt' I'll puke." 

Notwithstanding the fact that JLo has kids, for cripes sake, there's something icky about these aging women like JLo, Madonna, etc. thinking that they have to expose themselves for the benefit of the kind of men who just want a quick peep show. The Ick Factor. That's it. Just consider retired female figure skaters who chuck anything high-cut in favor of those longer, handerchief-hem outfits when performing. That's because they have class.

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor

one of the posters put it perfectly...Jennifer Garner was almost perfect for Ben...however he eventually felt trapped by the marriage...he started drinking ...I bet anything that is what will happen again.  He is sober now (great...for his sake and his kids I hope that continues)...but most likely this will happen ...everything going on...he will feel trapped again...and start drinking...and again this marriage will end.  She wants the soptlight way tooooo much and this will move this marriage I believe to the end faster than the one with Garner (it's too bad...I feel really bad for the children on both sides)

Super Contributor

Re: J Lo's billboard

[ Edited ]

J Lo's a gorgeous woman who's making a ton load of money.  More power to her!!!

Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

When will it ever be enough for her? 

Enough money, enough attention, enough popularity, enough projects?

When you want to maintain your lifestyle and ensure your children can too, you have to work. This is how she makes her living and she's been at it for a few decades.

@JamandBread I have no doubt that she has enough money already to live an extremely comfortable life and leave enough for her children too.  I don't care what she does.  She can do whatever she wants.  I just think that if she can't stop this go go go and look at me attitude, that something deep down is not right. 

Do you say that about the men who crave the spotlight too?

Is it alright for them? I can think of a dozen off the top of my head that will stick their face in a camera any time there's one around. Some that will do anything, including criminal acts to further their careers. But, yeah, let's judge J-Lo for being an achiever.

@JamandBread You sure are able to judge posters here for talking about people who put themselves in the spotlight and make a living and purpetuate fame and fortune and attention through being talked about.

Does that ever strike you as odd?  And do you know that we can predict exactly what your take on this is and what people it will be about?  It's is taking up for some famous people and blaming us for talking about the publicity they put out--and we can call it every time. Wait for it, it's coming. 

I couldn't possibly care less. I'm givng my opinion of the posts, like everyone. If you don't like my opinion. Well, you know what to do.

Woman Very HappyWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

She is selling her own new line of skin cream. Supposedly, it will make your skin look like hers. $65 a jar; she will make a mint even though she doesn't need it.