Honored Contributor

With a face and body like she has, no one cares if she can act or not.  

Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

When will it ever be enough for her? 

Enough money, enough attention, enough popularity, enough projects?

When you want to maintain your lifestyle and ensure your children can too, you have to work. This is how she makes her living and she's been at it for a few decades.

I happen to think many of the pro golfers are shameless right now.  

Trusted Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

When you want to maintain your lifestyle and ensure your children can too, you have to work. This is how she makes her living and she's been at it for a few decades.

I happen to think many of the pro golfers are shameless right now.  

Yuuup. Who's telling them they've made enough money?

Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JamandBread I have no doubt that she has enough money already to live an extremely comfortable life and leave enough for her children too.  I don't care what she does.  She can do whatever she wants.  I just think that if she can't stop this go go go and look at me attitude, that something deep down is not right. 

Do you say that about the men who crave the spotlight too?

Is it alright for them? I can think of a dozen off the top of my head that will stick their face in a camera any time there's one around. Some that will do anything, including criminal acts to further their careers. But, yeah, let's judge J-Lo for being an achiever.

@JamandBread You sure are able to judge posters here for talking about people who put themselves in the spotlight and make a living and purpetuate fame and fortune and attention through being talked about.

Does that ever strike you as odd?  And do you know that we can predict exactly what your take on this is and what people it will be about?  It's is taking up for some famous people and blaming us for talking about the publicity they put out--and we can call it every time. Wait for it, it's coming. 

Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JamandBread I have no doubt that she has enough money already to live an extremely comfortable life and leave enough for her children too.  I don't care what she does.  She can do whatever she wants.  I just think that if she can't stop this go go go and look at me attitude, that something deep down is not right. 

Is it alright for them? I can think of a dozen off the top of my head that will stick their face in a camera any time there's one around. Some that will do anything, including criminal acts to further their careers. But, yeah, let's judge J-Lo for being an achiever.

I wasn't aware this thread was a men -vs- women thing. I thought it was about Miz Lopez. Not every conversation has to be a battleground or made into a war of the sexes discussion. It really is all right for posters to state their point of view about this woman without having to get into a debate about gender equality. And yea, if judging Lopez is what some choose to do then so be it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JamandBread You sure are able to judge posters here for talking about people who put themselves in the spotlight and make a living and purpetuate fame and fortune and attention through being talked about.

Does that ever strike you as odd?  And do you know that we can predict exactly what your take on this is and what people it will be about?  It's is taking up for some famous people and blaming us for talking about the publicity they put out--and we can call it every time. Wait for it, it's coming. 

@Sooner  More true words were never uttered. It's like a mantra.

Honored Contributor

As for Lopez, let's face it, this is a marginal talent who's more or less made it by promoting an image. She has a new cosmetic line coming out, was there ever any doubt she'd promote it as she has. It's what she does. She's an attractive woman who's based her career on often being scantily clad and shaking her prominent backside.

Respected Contributor
Another star promoting skincare. Unless she put miracle water from Lourdes into her products JLos skincare is no different than other stars skincare lines.
Esteemed Contributor

Lots of untalented women who can't really sing become rich and celebrated.

She can dance and is attractive and puts on a big elaborate show.  It's all about costumes and dancers and lightshows.

Good for her for exploiting the gullibility of the general public.

Esteemed Contributor

Even if had the face and body my kids would be mortified to have their mom buck nekkid on a billboard.

I could just see my son when his friends talked about it.  Nope, loads of monry, or not, wouldn't do it to them.