Esteemed Contributor

Re: IS ANYONE WATCHING MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT?

My petty post for today. I wish Deonna would powder down her face.

Valued Contributor

Amber, please don't say you want to stay married to him.  No happily married man behaves as he does - cheating already?  The "experts" should NEVER have matched him to anyone - couch surfer wtih no place to live, no job and a former pro basketball player - they are known to be womanizers - whatever were they thinking?

I suspect there's a reason why he doesn't communicate with his family - they probably are well acquainted with his less than stellar character.  

Respected Contributor

I don’t understand why the “experts” would match someone as nice as Amber with Matt.   They are complete opposites as far as family ties and putting down roots.  It makes me wonder if they did it knowing there would be conflict to help the show. 

Respected Contributor

After hearing Iris talk with her mom and friend, I truly think she is delusional and/or in denial when she keeps saying she's opening up.  Keith needs a mature woman and while Iris seems very nice, I don't see this working.

As for Amber, I feel for her; Matt is a ****** IMO.  He sure knows how to talk for the camera though.  If he didn't want to stay with her, he could've told the pros and left the show and not keep her hopes up. There's nothing attractive about him inside nor out with how he treats her. 

I have this funny feeling Jamie/Beth will stay together; they actually deserve one another as weird as that sounds.

I do hope Deonna and Greg stay together and can make it work.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

After hearing Iris talk with her mom and friend, I truly think she is delusional and/or in denial when she keeps saying she's opening up.  Keith needs a mature woman and while Iris seems very nice, I don't see this working.

As for Amber, I feel for her; Matt is a ****** IMO.  He sure knows how to talk for the camera though.  If he didn't want to stay with her, he could've told the pros and left the show and not keep her hopes up. There's nothing attractive about him inside nor out with how he treats her. 

I have this funny feeling Jamie/Beth will stay together; they actually deserve one another as weird as that sounds.

@HisElk1  When Iris said that, I thought "maybe this is her version of 'opening up'!!" She and Keith seem to get along well, they're just in differnet arenas re: maturity and being ready for marriage/family. And that has little to do with her virginity!

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I don’t understand why the “experts” would match someone as nice as Amber with Matt.   They are complete opposites as far as family ties and putting down roots.  It makes me wonder if they did it knowing there would be conflict to help the show. 

In the previews for next week they made it look like she is going to cave and stay married to him.  Of course he has to want it, too.  When he was out with his friend, did you notice that it came out that he is one of the "friends" Matt has been going out with everyday.  The guy didn't have on a wedding band so he isn't accountable to anyone. He can live the bachelor life.  Pastor Cal said in the Unfiltered segment that it would only take one turn and Matt could be back on track. Has Matt ever been on track???   I have lost respect for Pastor Cal, if I ever had any, along with the so called experts.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

I think that Matt must have put on the "nice Matt" personna when he was interviewing for the show.  I have to admit that Amber would be suffocating to me, but she deserves the truth and a nice guy.........like her best friend.  On the Unfiltered show last night, Jamie asked Deonna, Jamie, and Pastor Cal if they thought Amber's guy friend was in love with her.  They all said "yes".  I wonder why they haven't hooked up???

Unless they have deliberately held back any film on affection between Iris and Keith, I really feel bad for Keith.  She is WAY too immature for a relationship.  Even her mother said that Iris has never had a relationship that went well.  The way she acted with her mom and friend was SO childish.  Talking in a sing song way ......really animated.  

I think that Jamie and Beth will choose staying married......for how long, who knows?

Deonna and Greg will stay together.  I hope some of her "ice" melts and she can become more loving to Greg.  I think he really cares for her.

One last thing, let Sandy out of the crate.  

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

My petty post for today. I wish Deonna would powder down her face.

Did you see the Unfiltered show last night?  She had on a cute orange dress and it showed quite a bit of her legs.  They looked like they were slicked with oil.  I found it extremely distracting LOL really.  Her hair was longer and down.  She looked really pretty, but I kept worrying that she was going to grease up the couch!  Jamie (of Jamie and Beth) kept looking down at them LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

One other observation from last night:  When Beth was having lunch with her mom she was actually acting normal.  Maybe a lot of it was an act or she really is a drama queen.  Anyway, she has beautiful skin, flawless.

Esteemed Contributor

A few things.  I think they find some of these people for the drama, otherwise a boring season if all are normal and get along great.

Pastor Cal on Matt and one turn, Pastor Cal, IMO, is a complete idiot.  Sure.  One turn, one revelation and he will be the perfect husband.  Yep.

Iris...Iris is never going to let go of her virginity.  I feel at this point it has been too long and she will always come up with an excuse.  I think at this point she is just plain afraid.  I don't mean that perhaps other women stay virgins until that age and they find the right man; Iris has no desire IMO.