Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMO Eileen Davidson just snagged a best actress daytime emmy for Y & R

@Msfitness wrote:

@kelsey17 someone said my post was incorrect.  Wherever he goes, I will miss him.

Last night I took out some of my old VHS tapes and saw him early on and when Tom Fisher was in town.  Abby was a little girl and Tom Fisher called Ashley for a date while she was at Newman Enterprises.  Ashley was looking for Abby's "dad" Brad.  LOL  In the mean time, Sharon and Brad were on a plane!  One day I will watch all of those old shows again!  

Well then maybe if he does go to Days he will be able to do both shows like Eileen D.....................it is great that you have old VHS tapes of the soaps...always wonder why they don't put out DVDs of long running soaps and the canceled soaps.....although i guess it would be TONS of DVD's needed for 1 hr each day....too bad...would be interesting....

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb, I saw a movie trailer for some Christmas movie JH is in. She was waxing, ummm....down there! 😜

@Annabellethecat66 mentioned that too @loveschocolate... I might pay to see it but it's more likely I'll wait for it to hit On Demand... It sounds like it'll be funny, though. 

@stevieb, they're getting married soon, him and ugh, her.  Did you see Christian Siriano dressed her for the Emmys?  He was a vision in Valentino and I'm assuming the network said, we're having your fiancee styled properly so she's not an embarrassment...

I want to see the movie too, it looks funny and the first one was a good stupid-funny movie.

Honored Contributor

@Msfitness wrote:

twinsister, I was missinformed when I read online that the actor was going to GH.  Someone here posted that I was incorrect and was quite rude.  Thanks for kindly and graciously letting me know he will be on Days! Heart

@Msfitness, in what way was I rude?  I pointed out that your post was incorrect and I posted the correct information.  Please explain how that was rude, because I don't appreciate being called that.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb, I saw a movie trailer for some Christmas movie JH is in. She was waxing, ummm....down there! 😜

@Annabellethecat66 mentioned that too @loveschocolate... I might pay to see it but it's more likely I'll wait for it to hit On Demand... It sounds like it'll be funny, though. 

@stevieb, they're getting married soon, him and ugh, her.  Did you see Christian Siriano dressed her for the Emmys?  He was a vision in Valentino and I'm assuming the network said, we're having your fiancee styled properly so she's not an embarrassment...

I want to see the movie too, it looks funny and the first one was a good stupid-funny movie.

@LoriLori I only saw him when they panned the audience. I didn't watch the arrivals, as, to be honest, awards shows generally don't interest me like they did in the day... From the little I saw, he did look nice and I barely saw someone sitting next to him. I assumed it was her... you know... the scuzz... but didn't actually get to see her, for which I felt most blessed... Yes, I suppose the lamentable day will soon be upon us and then we can take odds on how long it lasts before she either gets whatever she's seeking... or he finally has the apparently inactive part of his brain come to life and realizes just what a mess he's stepped in...

Smiley Surprised :

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb I haven't seen 'that' since.....well...anyway....

Who got zapped by QVC police?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@stevieb I haven't seen 'that' since.....well...anyway....

Who got zapped by QVC police?

Don't know who got the hook @Annabellethecat66...

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkerbelle-

my, aren't you the expert! See my pic below as I rest my case about the unflattering gown the DESIGN staff chose for Eileen Davidson to wear as Ashley. Historically, Ashley (played by Eileen D), was clothed by the design team in smart, flattering, well fitting clothes, that accented her curves in a flattering manner. This dress was a disaster.

@Tinkerbelle, I hope this meets your strict criteria for this board. Geez.

dee

Esteemed Contributor

I missed it!  What news did Ashley get that was so devastating??

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I missed it!  What news did Ashley get that was so devastating??

No news for her, but her secret that she's not actually John Abbot's daughter was let out of the bag.