Regular Contributor

Don't Forget-- Season 3 Fear the Walking Dead Starts Sunday Night....

I will be watching because I have to see this out---how the apocolypse continues to spread and how we will somehow meet up with Rick and Shane in Georgia.  I have warmed up to most of the characters-- Nick still bugs me but he definately has become a major player, to what end one can only guess. Strand's character really evolved--would never have guessed from the early episodes that his former life was what it was.  Lots of plot twists--and gore--slated for this season, I'm sure!

Honored Contributor

Re: Don't Forget-- Season 3 Fear the Walking Dead Starts Sunday Night....

@Gardengal55 wrote:

I will be watching because I have to see this out---how the apocolypse continues to spread and how we will somehow meet up with Rick and Shane in Georgia.  I have warmed up to most of the characters-- Nick still bugs me but he definately has become a major player, to what end one can only guess. Strand's character really evolved--would never have guessed from the early episodes that his former life was what it was.  Lots of plot twists--and gore--slated for this season, I'm sure!

I'll be watching.

Also Preacher starts again in June and Turn, Washington's Spies

Whew!

My plan this summer is to visit Senoia, GA during tWD filming, couldn't make it last year.

Honored Contributor

@Gardengal55 wrote:

Marathon Sunday

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
So sad to see Travis go.    They better not mess with Nick!
Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Wow, I didn't see Travis' death coming!  So much action and suspense - I loved both episodes.  What a way to bring this season in with a bang!  Madison acts like she's on a mission from God to get her family to a safehaven, and I don't think the Preppers camp is the place for them to land.  The father seems nice enough, but surely has ulterior motives, especially after Maddy stabbed his son in the eye.  The normal son also seems nice, but makes excuses for his brother's awful behavior.  I didn't realize why the bad son had separated Maddy and her daughter and why he was only killing certain people til I read a review - well, duh on my part.  It seems we're in for some really ugly, dark stuff this season.   Where is Victor going in his shiny new car and will we see Ofelia at the Prepper's camp?

What did everyone think?
Honored Contributor

@Shogirl

Spoiler
I noticed all of the people were of color, so thought immediately that is why they were being killed.  I thought last night was a WOW, cringing and nerve racking, lol, but great drama.  When I saw Travis at the door of the helicopter as they were leaving, it crossed my mind that he would jump, for for a different reason than what actually happened.
Honored Contributor

So happy to see an episode of Talking Dead!

I'm really looking forward to the future of "Dr. Strand"

Love his character.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Daniel's back.   Now if we could see Ofelia.

Regular Contributor

FELL ASLEEP!  Can't believe I did that...will watch On Demand today, and also Talking Dead.  Last week's premier was a real doozy.  Story line is definately heating up. I may have to take afternoon naps on Sunday from now on!

Trusted Contributor

Just a general comment - I've really been impressed with the caliber of acting with so many new actors being added to this season.  Sometimes in a show you see new faces and they just don't blend well with the existing cast, but I'm really impressed so far this season!

Spoiler
I'm glad Madison volunteered for the group going outside of the walls.  That will keep us visualizing what's going on beyond the walls of this camp.  I can't help but wonder how long her son and his girlfriend will be able to last in the camp before they take off.  I see some trouble going down that road.  Not sure what's going on with Strand.  I hope he sees the light of day eventually.  It will really be depressing to watch him be imprisoned each week.