Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Wish They'd Make A New Law and Order TV Show!

[ Edited ]

I love to see the orginal L&O re-runs. Love the dry wit of Lenny Briscoe (Jerry Orbach) and Chris Noth. It was great the way the show continued with people leaving and bringing on new officers and asst. DA's.

My second favorite is L&O-SVU that show also has a good team of actors. But sometime It gets tiresome watching all the seck crimes. Good to see Amanda Rollins (Kelli Giddish) as I remember her from All My Children.

The cast from this show is great together, love Munch, and Tutuola, too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty in addition to USA, there are other channels that show hours of the L&O shows - ION, Sundance, WE, and TNT.

The only L&O show that I watched in real time is SVU. Got hooked on the other ones once they were in syndication. I enjoy Criminal Intent but got tired of the stories with Nicole, Bobby's nemesis. I do like seeing the ones with Benjamin Bratt. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Keep in mind that I haven't watched or kept up with all of the many varieties of L&O series shows:  In addition to L&O Criminal Intent featuring Eames and Goram, I also enjoy the L&O episodes starring Marissa Hargerty (sp?).  I believe that I read/heard (years ago) that she is Jane Mansfield's daughter.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I know the wardrobe designer for L & O SVU.  She gets annoyed when Ice-T brings his bulldogs on the set and they slobber all over his clothes !  Has anyone seen the Geico commercial with Ice-T ?  Too funny.....It's lemondade !

Trusted Contributor

ooops, lemonade

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love all the L & O shows. I especially liked Criminal Intent because of Vince DiNofrio & Kathryn ____ (forgot her name IRL). DiNofrio played such a complex, socially awkward & introverted genious with emotional health challenges. Then there was his mother & brother. Yikes.

SVU is commendable because of Mariska Hartaway's strong female role model. That woman is awesome. I'm happy that she has adopted her son. I hope things continue to go well with Tucker.

****** Wolf likes to take current stories & write around them. All the L & O's used to be water cooler fodder @ work the morning after they aired.

I agree, more Law & order!!!

dee

ETA: Oops, guess I should have typed Richard instead of the shortened version of the name LOL.

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree.  Would love if they brought the original Law and Order back.  It is still  my favorite.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

ITA, but at this point, D i c k Wolf has to be verrrry old ... and probably has more money than God!    LOL

Not to change the subject .... but whatever happened to David Kelley?    

Michelle Pfeiffer's husband used to write some pretty good (mostly) legal shows, too ..... Boston Legal, L A Law, The Practice, Ally McBeal, Boston Public, Chicago Hope  .... different, but interesting!

Honored Contributor

Well, as far as 'where is David Kelly', here he is with his wife Michelle Pfeiffer in a recent photo:

Ally McStealing the show: Michelle Pfeiffer looked great  as she supported husband David E Kelley at the premiere of new show Goliath in West Hollywood on Thursday

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-goliath-review-20161013-snap-story.html

Click above to see what he has 'going on now'.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

ITA, but at this point, D i c k Wolf has to be verrrry old ... and probably has more money than God!    LOL

Not to change the subject .... but whatever happened to David Kelley?    

Michelle Pfeiffer's husband used to write some pretty good (mostly) legal shows, too ..... Boston Legal, L A Law, The Practice, Ally McBeal, Boston Public, Chicago Hope  .... different, but interesting!

****** Wolf is 69. Martha Stewart mentioned in one of her blogs she sat next to him at some function she attended. She is older than he is.