Honored Contributor

From the beginning of Hard Ball for about 10 years I enjoyed him and for that time I thank him and hope he as a peaceful yet exciting retirement.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Re: Hardball Is Over

[ Edited ]

Hallelujah! What a creep. Wish he would have taken a bunch of others with him. The entire group are a joke, fake news has never been my thing. The lack of facts and honesty are beyond disgusting. Very sad that people believe what that network spews.  

Respected Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Hallelujah! What a creep. Wish he would have taken a bunch of others with him. The entire group are a joke, fake news has never been my thing. The lack of facts and honesty are beyond disgusting. Very sad that people believe what that network spews.  

@RetRN   Just curious, what "others" should be removed due to their "lack of facts" and "fake news"???????

Where do you go for your facts and honesty in the media?

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor
@LoriLori. I have no idea what Kurtz' background before Foxnews is, but by your tone I think you already know and in the off-chance you weren't being sarcastic then Google it.

At any rate, both entertainers and journalists can be correct, and I agree with what I posted that he wrote.

Respected Contributor

Chris could really debate politics, but he was also a TV personality without a filter. It was his schtick, that drew many fans. I wasn't one of them, only tolerating him in small doses.

Even so, I'm still a little sad for him to have to leave such a long career on a negative note, but his old school antics simply caught up with him.  Times are changing. Slowly, but changing.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I suspect it was forced....and it was swift

Honored Contributor

Not to worry.  I understand MSNBC is developing a new show called Softball.

Simple formula: Only guests affiliated with a particular political party and questions like:

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

Chris could really debate politics, but he was also a TV personality without a filter. It was his schtick, that drew many fans. I wasn't one of them, only tolerating him in small doses.

Even so, I'm still a little sad for him to have to leave such a long career on a negative note, but his old school antics simply caught up with him.  Times are changing. Slowly, but changing.

@BlueFinch  Good one. Personality without a filter. Except not talking about Chris.

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Not to worry.  I understand MSNBC is developing a new show called Softball.

Simple formula: Only guests affiliated with a particular political party and questions like:

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

I have to laugh at those who pretend to be so offended by a cable news channel who leans left while ignoring the fact another channel leans right.  

Shall we just devolve this thread into the same old insults thrown back and forth? I watch the channel that meshes with my beliefs and opinions.  Those of opposite views are free to watch another channel.

There is a thread in this forum about a Fox host returning from some kind of leave. I dislike that channel, but I stayed off the thread because I have nothing positive to lend to the conversation.

I didn't post some snarky, half-baked attempt at a humor-insult. What would that accomplish?

Esteemed Contributor

Insulting someone else's viewing habits and sources of information from whatever viewpoint is de rigueur for this board.  It's gone on for years and will never change.  That's why there can never be civil discourse here.