Honored Contributor

Hallmark Movie Saturday About Two Shopping Channel Hosts

There's a Hallmark movie Saturday, Feb. 22 at 9:00 p.m. eastern time called Love In Store.  The description says, "Two rival home shopping hosts are forced together while competing for a promotion.  But along the way, they find their on-air chemistry kindles an off-air spark."  Actors are Robert Buckley, Alexandra Breckenridge and Jackee Harry.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

Re: Hallmark Movie Saturday About Two Shopping Channel Hosts

This post has been removed by QVC because it is speculation regarding our host.

Trusted Contributor

I will set it up to record so I don't miss it

Respected Contributor

Did not realize or maybe just forgot that Kathy wrote two books. Remember the first one but not the second one although I surely read both! LOL Now that her books are mentioned, I wish she would do an audio version in her voice. I would like to listen to them. Another thing I wish she would consider is doing a podcast, she could have different topics related to shopping and do interviews of various shopping channel celebrities/guests. I think with her style/way of talking it would be interesting.
Respected Contributor

I will probably watch this but I don't watch a lot of Hallmark anymore. I saw one last weekend called My Best Friends Christmas and it had to be the worst acting I ever saw from all 4 leads. Wow..I only watched because the one lead guy was pretty cute. lol

Respected Contributor

I just remembered it was on with a half hour to go. Doesn't sound like I missed much.

Honored Contributor

What did you think, @NickNack ?

I watched, and it was "standard" Hallmark.  I was hoping for more details about shopping channels.  Wishful thinking, as it turned out.  The scenery was great, though.  Filmed mostly in Canada, they used Camosun College in Victoria as the "stand-in" for the shopping channel headquarters:

Image result for camosun college

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I think it repeats at 6pm today.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

What did you think, @NickNack ?

I watched, and it was "standard" Hallmark.  I was hoping for more details about shopping channels.  Wishful thinking, as it turned out.  The scenery was great, though.  Filmed mostly in Canada, they used Camosun College in Victoria as the "stand-in" for the shopping channel headquarters:

Image result for camosun college

@GingerPeach   I recorded it and will probably watch it later today.  I'll come back and let you know what I think about it.  I, too, was hoping for some details about shopping channels.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@AnjalenaQVC   I understand the posts being removed about your hosts - actually former hosts - but there were some posts that were made during the movie last night. Why were those deleted?

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."