Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Movie Saturday About Two Shopping Channel Hosts

I don't know about you all but those two hosts reminded me of two prior hosts.  The guy even resembled the guy I have in mind.

It was a silly show but most of Hallmark Movies shows are  silly and simple.  No thinking involved.  I enjoyed it, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I watched some of it but have to say did not care much for it. It may have been the actors, just could not get into them. Thinking about watching again at 6:00pm eastern tonight.
Honored Contributor

It's off to a good start for me by playing the song "You Better Shop Around" ❤ over the opening credits!
Honored Contributor

This movie wasn't bad. I don't expect much from HM movies and I thought the acting was a notch above most I've seen. The male lead looked like a young Hugh Jackman. I think they did a good job acting as hosts and think the woman was a lot better than most of the current young female hosts now on the Q (she didn't screech or act goofy). The setting of the show was cute and at least something different. Watching it wasn't a waste of time but I didn't like it enough to ever watch it again. It was an entertaining bit of fluff for a couple of hours.
Honored Contributor

Okay so I went back and watched some more of this movie when it aired the second time...there was nothing else to watch at the time so I thought I'd kill some time. Turned out that movie wasn't all bad but it wasn't even close to being a real good one either. For me it was just another typical easy-to-forget HM movie which I won't watch again.

Honored Contributor

I watched the movie today.  I ended up liking it but wasn't sure I was going to.  I thought the second half was much better than the first.  I thought the female host wasn't that appealing at first, but she grew on me.  I'm glad I watched it.

I wouldn't watch it again, but that's the way I feel about most of the Hallmark movies.  I do enjoy them though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee and @NickNack - I'm so sorry! I typed in the title of the movie and didn't see anything else about it. Smiley Embarassed