Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Movie Saturday About Two Shopping Channel Hosts

@Tique wrote:

@AnjalenaQVC   I understand the posts being removed about your hosts - actually former hosts - but there were some posts that were made during the movie last night. Why were those deleted?

@Tique   The other posts that were deleted were probably from posters that had hit "reply" to the posts about the former host.  If you reply to one of those posts it automatically gets deleted even if your post mentions nothing about the deleted subject.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I didn’t respond about any host or copy any of those. Just said what I thought about the movie. Saw 20 minutes of it and fell asleep.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I didn’t respond about any host or copy any of those. Just said what I thought about the movie. Saw 20 minutes of it and fell asleep.

@proudlyfromNJ   You don't have to copy the post or respond about any host.  All you have to do is hit "reply" on the post that's deleted.  I know I never remember which post I hit "reply" to.  Since finding this out, though, I do try to never hit "reply" to a post that could potentially be deleted.  Maybe angelina will chime in and explain this better than I can.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Wow I wasnt on here last night. Interesting that some posts were deleted. I'm going to watch the repeat at 6 pm.
Esteemed Contributor

Think of the money we'd save on the shopping channels if the hosts had the personalities and selling ability of those hosts!   RB was totally phoning it in.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack   thanks. Now that you mention it I probably did reply to my earlier post on the thread which was about books written by a former host.

I was wondering if the movie improved. I stopped watching to take a call ~ 30 minutes before the end. Since I recorded it I was wondering if it was worth going back to finish. I know the answer but will probably spend the 15 minutes to watch it anyway.  

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack -

It was fun to watch.

I liked it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Deleted.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I watched about maybe 30 minutes of it then changed the channel. It wasn't what I had expected...and don't ask what I was expecting either....lol!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  I think you’re right.