Respected Contributor

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILLIAM SHATNER

Well, happy birthday to him at 93! I always liked him. I remember thinking when it aired that Star Trek was right up William Shatner's alley because he seemed to gravitate towards sci-fi, macabre, and downright horror roles. That's why T.J Hooker was such a surprise to me lol.

I loved Star Trek when it aired (not a popular series at the time), and I recognized his face immediately, because I loved those types of programs, too, and remembered seeing him. Outer Limits, One Step Beyond...maybe a creepy Playhouse 90 or two. 

One in particular was Boris Karloff's Thriller--something about people living in mirrors , and I remembered the ending with Shatner's character in the mirror.😳 Scared the bejeebers out of me as a kid  He was in another one, too, but I don't remember that one. I just remember his face. And that, like me, he was fond of that genre.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

He was also in Brad Paisley's wonderful music video "Celebrity".  Great video!

Respected Contributor

Those scenes on the rooftop with Alan Shore were priceless.  I have the whole series on Amazon Prime and I watch it over and over again every year.