Honored Contributor

I have to say I never watched this when it was on, but started watching in now on some of the channels, and it is hilarious!!!

I have only seen the episodes with Charlie Sheen, not with Ashton Kutcher..

The episodes are so funny, I actually laugh out loud..Charlie Sheen was phenomenal in his role and so was Jon Cryer and the rest of them, their mother, their housekeeper, and the little boy that played his son. So funny!!!!

I am so glad I caught this on reruns as it is really a fun show to watch and laugh with.....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  - I watched that show when it was on and loved it.  Everyone was so good and, like you, would laugh out loud.  Wait until you see the episodes with "Rose" who climbs over the balcony from the beach to see Charlie.  The housekeeper is priceless.  

Honored Contributor
I was the same way with Frasier. I didn’t start watching it until after the show had ended because I didn’t think that I would like Kelsey Grammer and oh my gosh it’s hilarious.
Respected Contributor

One of my favorite episodes:  Charlie dates a real estate agent, not realizing how she is the same as his mother:  but everyone else sees it!

1000003113.jpg

Respected Contributor

It's a hilarious show! 😂 I only started watching after it was in reruns too.  I did see some of the Ashton Kutcher episodes and they were just NOT the same.

Respected Contributor

One of my favorite shows. So sad that Charlie Sheen had that meltdown. He is a really good comedic actor. I read recently that he has a new show coming.    By the way, the show was really terrible with Ashton Kutcher. Do not bother watching.

Respected Contributor

Image result for fish in a drawer two and a half men

My favorite episode is "Fish in a Drawer" when the show does a parody of CSI.  I can watch that episode over and over again and still laugh every time.  I like the part when the housekeeper requests a body cavity search from the good looking detective.

Respected Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

One of my favorite episodes:  Charlie dates a real estate agent, not realizing how she is the same as his mother:  but everyone else sees it!

1000003113.jpg

That episode was hilarious.  They don't seem to make many sitcoms like that anymore, I wonder if it is not as profitable?

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  - I watched that show when it was on and loved it.  Everyone was so good and, like you, would laugh out loud.  Wait until you see the episodes with "Rose" who climbs over the balcony from the beach to see Charlie.  The housekeeper is priceless.  

The housekeeper was Conchata Ferrell.  She passed away in 2020.

Esteemed Contributor

I like that show too and still watch it.  It did tend to get a bit "raunchy" at times, I think more toward the end of Charlie Sheen's time there.  It has been said that basically Charlie was just playing himself, as that is how he really is.  I think the Rose character is hilarious.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead