Honored Contributor

Sentenced to 18 years for assault and kidnapping of ex girlfriend

Honored Contributor

Guilty on all charges...sketchy past always alluded to when he was on 90 days with Varya.  He still claims he is innocent and injuries inflicted were self-imposed.

Esteemed Contributor

I was suprised to see him act on an episode of Joe Kenda on the ID channel.

Honored Contributor

He's finally where he belongs.

Super Contributor

I almost started a post about this yesterday. I caught his hearing on Court TV. He looked awful with longer, stringy hair. Varya was in the galley behind him wearing a red face mask. His speech before sentencing was pathetic. The judge was having none of it. Eighteen years! The range given was 12-20 years. The state asked for 16 and the defense asked for leniency. 

Honored Contributor

Wow!  The state asks for 16 years and he got 18!  Surprised.  Bet he was, too.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@soxfan wrote:

I almost started a post about this yesterday. I caught his hearing on Court TV. He looked awful with longer, stringy hair. Varya was in the galley behind him wearing a red face mask. His speech before sentencing was pathetic. The judge was having none of it. Eighteen years! The range given was 12-20 years. The state asked for 16 and the defense asked for leniency. 

The judge was  amazing, the way he explained everything Geoffrey did, befoe he announced sentencing. Should be reviewed in law classes.  The youtuber " aunties advice" has the whole thing.

Honored Contributor

@soxfan wrote:

Didn't know she was there.  She sticks by him no matter what.  How is it that she is still here.  Did she marry him?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@soxfan wrote:

Didn't know she was there.  She sticks by him no matter what.  How is it that she is still here.  Did she marry him?

I believe they are married. I saw a pic of her online last year and it appeared she was wearing a wedding dress. The caption read welcome to my world. Even if they are married she's still being very mysterious about it. Maybe because she doesn't want to get bashed.