Re: General Hospital ~ September 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

Caption this picture.

What is Brando thinking?

GH Hook Brando

Captain HooK???

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Brando Corbin Survive Surgery?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Will Brando Corbin Survive Surgery?

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal frightening news, lost tempers, big confessions, and so much more.

TJ Has Grave News

Can Sasha Gilmore Corbin take any more tragedy in her life? Watching Brando Corbin seem to bleed to death in front of her might be the thing that sets her over the edge to the point of no return, but will things get even worse if he doesn’t survive?

Sasha braces herself for news from TJ Ashford as he updates the family after surgery. His face doesn’t look like he has good news.

Meanwhile, it’s now clear that Nikolas Cassadine is not the Happy Hooker, but Ava and Nikolas are shocked when Sonny Corinthos tells them there has been another attack.

Michael And Willow Love Themselves

Either Michael can only think about himself, or he hasn’t heard about Brando yet because all he can focus on is making sure that Sonny trusts Dex Heller more. Michael reminds Dex that he is in charge and he better not go rogue.

His girlfriend, Willow is on edge as ever as she allows cancer to destroy her pregnant body. GH spoilers say that she loses her temper at the wrong moment. Who could she be angry at now?

Trina Makes A Confession

Trina Robinson and Rory Cabrera spend some time with one another at the Metro Court pool, where Trina tells Rory all about what Spencer Cassadine was really up to when he stayed with Esme Prince. It turned out he cares for her after all and was trying to get the goods on Esme.

This seems to disturb Rory as he asks Trina if things are about to change for them now that she knows the truth. Will they?

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Cosette Abinante Is the New Scout on 

GENERAL HOSPITAL

Chris Eades

Cosette Abinante

Viewers did a double take when Sam entered the bistro with a little girl who ran over to Drew calling him “Daddy.” Yes, there is a new Scout on GH! The role is now being played by young actress Cosette Abinante...

GH Drew Scout Sam

source: soapsindepth

Respected Contributor

If Brando dies, is it possible that the guardianship goes to Gladys?  She would love to get her hands on Sasha's money.

Respected Contributor

@Travone wrote:

If Brando dies, is it possible that the guardianship goes to Gladys?  She would love to get her hands on Sasha's money.

Of course having the guardianship papers signed the same day as the attack, we don't know the what if's...........must say that Gladys seems to be in "redeemer mode" in that she has been there for her DIL physically, mentally and emotionally.  Let's not forget that just before the attack, she and Brando had a moment of mother/son bonding.  And at GH, we saw Gladys with her rosaries praying fervently for her son.

Respected Contributor

Carly and the stopover in Jacksonville, FL:  Seems Carly's return (though forced) to Jacksonville is just one meeting after another.  What are the odds of running into the real "Caroline's" mother from decades ago...chatting about Ruby Anderson's house being torn down, etc.  I have heard rumors that this diversion may be just a dream of Carly's (due to extreme airplane turbulence; possibly hitting her head).  That's one heck of a dream and alledgedly TPTB might throw Nelle into the mix of this "dream".  My guess is that Carly has come to face with her past and looks to leave it there and keep on moving forward.  BUT....who knows..............

Dex:  After today's episode and I cannot say what triggered this thought is that Dex is the "undercover" person working to infiltrate Sonny's world, blah blah.  Michael hiring him now has him working both sides of the street.  Just sayin..............

Rory:  Not sure where he fits in and again have read theories that he is somehow related (possibly working for) Selina Wu?  I'm not seeing it, but he does seem too good to be true.

Speaking of Selina; seems Brad is back tomorrow.  Pity.

Brando:  My thoughts go to Brando survives the surgery, but needs round the clock intensive care at a facility other than GH (kind of like Lulu).  This might put his character on the back burner so to speak.

Drew still irritating the heck out of me.  Willow doing the same.  Mikey, oh why bother.

Respected Contributor

Viewers did a double take when Sam entered the bistro with a little girl who ran over to Drew calling him “Daddy.” Yes, there is a new Scout on GH! The role is now being played by young actress Cosette Abinante...  NOW that's SORAS!!

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Travone  IRL a guardianship does not pass from one person to another. If something happens to the original appointee it means going back to court to come up with a suitable replacement. Since Port Charles operates within their own rules it could end up being Gladys but I hope not. As @mysoutherncomfort  mentioned Gladys has changed somewhat but I'm not thoroughly convinced she wouldn't revert to her original scheming behavior - especially without Brando around to monitor her. The first person I thought of was Nina. I don't think Sasha has anyone else who would be appropriate and willing to do it.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Viewers did a double take when Sam entered the bistro with a little girl who ran over to Drew calling him “Daddy.” Yes, there is a new Scout on GH! The role is now being played by young actress Cosette Abinante...  NOW that's SORAS!!

The Scout we saw who interacted with Drew at Christmas time - well I'll invoke the "if you have nothing good to say..." rule on myself. The new one does seem to have a bit of personality.

GH Danny Scout Drew Xmas

I hope they've been actively looking for another Charlotte. The last one we saw didn't quite measure up to "the bad seed". Not to mention she probably doesn't speak French. We need that for a Charlotte/Valentin duo.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Travone wrote:

@Travone  IRL a guardianship does not pass from one person to another. If something happens to the original appointee it means going back to court to come up with a suitable replacement. Since Port Charles operates within their own rules it could end up being Gladys but I hope not. As @mysoutherncomfort  mentioned Gladys has changed somewhat but I'm not thoroughly convinced she wouldn't revert to her original scheming behavior - especially without Brando around to monitor her. The first person I thought of was Nina. I don't think Sasha has anyone else who would be appropriate and willing to do it.

Nina appropriate? Get outta here...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...