Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

I don't know where they're headed with Brando's story, but, they sure seem determined to ruin Sasha.  Yet they keep ding dong dirtbag on the payroll.  

Carly meeting Mrs Snob was ok, but, unnecessary.  C'mon, writers......focus on the dragging stories that need to be wrapped!!!

I am so tired of seeing Drew!!!  Does anyone go to work in that family????

Big, bad Mikey.......gimme a break.  Casper Milk Toast talks the talk, but, he can't walk the walk.  Besides, he wouldn't get his hands dirty.

How much longer is that pool going to be open????  They're supposed to be in upstate NY.

I agree with others, Rory seems too good to be true.  I hope Trina doesn't get hurt.

So nice of Jordan the martyr to cover for Auntie.  Sorry, Stella should have owned up to her actions!!

@Coquille. Thank you.  Love listening to beautiful voices.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Caption this picture.

What is Brando thinking?

GH Hook Brando

Captain Hook, what are you doing here in Port Charles? (I just realized someone said Captain Hook sorry).

Maybe I should have looked over my contract better. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Nina appropriate? Get outta here...

Appropriateness is relative like most things. As I stated Sasha doesn't have a surplus of people standing in line to be her Guardian. At least Nina - unlike Gladys - wouldn't be tempted to dip into Sasha's money. The other choice would be a court-appointed Guardian which as Sonny had just mentioned to Sasha wouldn't be something she would want.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Poor Sasha how much more can she take? She lost her baby, she's hanging onto her sanity by her fingertips, she has lost the right to manage her own life, if Brando dies she'll go off the edge, there will be no coming back from it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Sonny Corinthos Fears For His Family

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Sonny Corinthos Fears For His Family

GH spoilers for Friday reveal dangerous situations, heartbreaking news, suspicious minds, and so much more.

Sonny Has A Bone To Pick With Jordan

Sonny Corinthos is sure that Jordan Ashford has to be wrong. She thinks that The Happy Hooker is just attacking when there is an opportunity, but Sonny feels people around him are being targeted, and he is especially concerned about Josslyn Jacks and Kristina Corinthos. Will Jordan listen to what Sonny has to say when he tries to lead her in another direction?

Meanwhile, Kristina and Dex Heller get to know one another a little better, and she wonders if he is always as unruffled by things as he seems. When Dante Falconeri sees them together, he feels like he can’t trust Dex.

As for Brando Corbin, Portia Robinson has an update for Sasha Gilmore Corbin, and it doesn’t look good.

Curtis Also Has A Bone To Pick With Jordan

Despite Jordan being preoccupied with another attempted murder, Curtis can’t seem to let this divorce paper thing go. Seems strange since he hadn't bothered to think about them in over a year. He is sure that Jordan didn’t file the papers on purpose and confronts her about it.

Jordan did a noble thing when she took the fall for Stella Henry, but will Curtis’ questions force her to come clean?

Brad Has Advice For Britt

Britt Westbourne and Brad Cooper catch up at the Metro Court pool, and Britt fills her friend in on everything that’s been going on with Cody Bell. Britt still isn’t sure about the man, but Brad tells her that he thinks she should go for it with Cody. Oh sure, listen to Brad. He's a good judge of character. All he has to do is find somewhat who's the exact opposite of himself.

Over at the Q stables, Cody spends some time with Leo Quartermaine, and Brook Lynn watches them and seems to become Cody’s friend.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Trusted Contributor

I have a guess as to who is Captain Hook, think about it,  NINA.   tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Re: Dex as the hook guy. I keep thinking about when he and Sonny beat up the photographer who was hassling Sasha.

For supposedly being a guy infiltrating Sonny's business for Michael, he was right in there viciously kicking and pummeling that man, even after Sonny left. He has a real vicious streak. It also came out when he threatened the jury foreman before Joss came along. He seems to keep begging for the worst jobs to "prove" himself. I could see him as the hook man.

I feel like Brando really was the intended victim. I don't think it would have been Joss, if Dex is the hook guy. At the Q picnic, Dex might have hooked Ava and was just circling back to find Joss was there. We know he drove to the boathouse area, Sonny asked him about it.

Maybe the job for Michael fits in with Dex's real boss's plan. Could be Mrs. Wu, maybe Ryan. Or maybe his boss is Cyrus, operating from jail. Goodness knows Cyrus hates Sonny.

Or I dunno, maybe Dex is a Fed or WSB, lol.

With regard to Rory, this sounds bad and I apologize, but he is on the short side and the hook guy seemed to be as tall or taller than Brando. Not saying Rory is not working for Wu but I just can't see him as the hook guy. 

I hope Brando lives and that the spoiler was wrong.

I agree with @Tique that Nina is not a bad choice as Sasha's guardian, not only does she not need Sasha's money, but she does seem at least to care for Sasha. I can't stand Nina but I think she would look out for Sasha, assuming she is not the hook as @tucka proposed above, which is a good idea. 

The hook person is totally covered and could be male or female, Nina is kind of tall and Nina is not the most stable herself. She might want to get rid of people close to Sonny to bring him closer to her.

I don't know, just blabbing, lol, it's late and my (non) fertile mind is wandering in a gazillion directions lol.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Caption this picture.

What is Brando thinking?

GH Hook Brando

Oh uh, it's Doctor Hook.  I think I'm going to need The Medicine Show...

Respected Contributor

Its not like Brando Character to not react immediately to a dangerous situation. He has in the past & lets not forget he was a marine. I think when Brando saw the Hookster's face he was stunned because its someone he least expected. hmm.........

Did anyone recognize the snobby woman talking to Carly in the hotel lounge? It was Linda Purl who in the past was on Lifetime Movies. 

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Nina appropriate? Get outta here...

Appropriateness is relative like most things. As I stated Sasha doesn't have a surplus of people standing in line to be her Guardian. At least Nina - unlike Gladys - wouldn't be tempted to dip into Sasha's money. The other choice would be a court-appointed Guardian which as Sonny had just mentioned to Sasha wouldn't be something she would want.

You assumed I'm taking any of this seriously... Sorry, perhaps I should have clarified... The only way I can follow this show at all is with a sense of humor...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...