Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ September 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Laura Wright's hair is like straw at this point.  I wouldn't be surprised if her hair cut was chemical induced.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb   Welcome to our GH family.  Everyone is welcome and opinions are too.  Though we may not always agree with each other, we appreciate a different way of seeing things.  Oh, and we often use nicknames to describe some characters.  Just ask if you need help figuring them out.  For example...Martin Grey is known as Col Chicken;  as soon as the character opens his mouth you'll know why.

Again, welcome and happy you stopped by.

Honored Contributor

Also sending

"Happy New Year"

to all those who celebrate it.

Lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@stevieb   Welcome to our GH family.  Everyone is welcome and opinions are too.  Though we may not always agree with each other, we appreciate a different way of seeing things.  Oh, and we often use nicknames to describe some characters.  Just ask if you need help figuring them out.  For example...Martin Grey is known as Col Chicken;  as soon as the character opens his mouth you'll know why.

Again, welcome and happy you stopped by.

@grandma r  Thank you so much for your kind post!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Can't believe I almost let this slip by. This was another thing  I purposely waited to see if someone would mention...Last week when Cameron and Dev were talking about which of the females Cam liked, Cam made a statement to Dev saying he was asexual. I don't know where that came from but I thought it was a terrible/hurtful thing for Cam to say to a friend who had always tried to be supportive and who was being supportive then. I kept hoping there would be a followup scene with the two of them when Cam would realize he owed Dev an apology.

Am I the only one who had such a strong reaction to this scene?

@Tique I felt the same, it did seem cruel. Dev looked hurt.  Hope you are feeling better.  ♥️

Honored Contributor

Well,

Avery is found safe..so guess we can't blame Nelle...like the writers wanted us to..lol

Now,how is that necklace that Avary founf of Nelle's going to be used in the GH story line??

Brandan shouldn't stop being aroundTJ  just because ofAlexis's daughter had a one time fling with him...TJ will find out sooner or later...so just tell him and get it over with!!

Well..we know Robert won't give up searching for Holly  right?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Upcoming Week Promo

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Olivia rescues Robert and Ethan in Monte Carlo General Hospital

general hospital gh emma samms holly prisoner cell

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. Thank you for the photos.  Hope you're feeling better!!!  And, yes, that comment by Cameron to Dev was hurtful.  

First of all, Ava taking Avery at all was not realistic.   Going to the cabin where Nelle took Wiley was just plain ridiculous.   Avery going outside in the dark was uncharacteristic.   Avery finding that necklace so easily when NONE of the police searchers did is beyond ridiculous. 

I loved the way Courtney came to guide Mike home.  It was a lovely touch.  I also liked the way they lighted Mike's face after his passing.

The bike was pretty far fetched given the circumstances. 

Honored Contributor

I realize some of you come here only to read about General Hospital so this is probably a post you should skip.

For everyone else:

Time for a late mid-month check in.

@RainCityWoman @BeckiWV  @southern comfort  @Annabellethecat66   how are you feeling/how's the therapy going?

With so many weather related catastrophes I continue to think about @Renata22  as well as our California ladies. @Wsmom  you mentioned the quality of your air last month. I can't imagine it's improved.

I told a friend last night that whatever anyone is gong through, the effect seems to be multiplied because of our isolation and need to stay away from certain family members and friends.

This is me reaching out just like one of our ladies reached out to me. It did and does help - knowing someone cares.

Danaus Genutia Clip Art - Monarch Butterfly No Background , Transparent  Cartoon, Free Cliparts & Silhouettes - NetClipart