Honored Contributor

Re: General HospitalšŸ„ October 2024-Spoilers Included

@dmod nj I have not seen her here or elsewhere. Hope she is okay. šŸ™

Respected Contributor

Shall we start a little wager?  How many days do you think this transplant surgery will take?  Friday was day 1.

I think it will take until next Friday when we find something goes wrong with Sam.  That will bring us to November 1st.  Then I'll guess she'll die the following Wednesday. 

Winner gets some special olives and if @Laura14 will give him up, a night with Jack.

Honored Contributor

@Travone Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised Love it! 

I will donate Jack to perform the house cleaning of your choice for one night. Clothing optional, but I will throw in a complimentary bowtie. šŸ¤£

I am going with seven days which means not this Monday, but the next one, November 4th, Sam's a ghost.

Sayonara, Sammie Sweetheart! šŸ¤˜

šŸŽ° Place your bets, GH peeps! 

@Laura14 11/4

@Travone 11/6

Honored Contributor

BRING BACK THE ZACCHARA'S! JOHNNY IS FREE! 

CASTING NEWS

DAYS CASTING SHOCKER: BRANDON BARASH OUT AS STEFAN!

October 25, 2024 9:14AM

brandon barash

Janet Gough / AFF-USA.COM / MEGA

Brandon Barash, who began playing Stefan DiMera in 2019, then did a 2020-23 stint as Stefanā€™s twin, Jake DiMera, before switching back to playing Stefan last year, is exiting Days of Our Lives. The actorā€™s final air date is right around the corner, with his last episode is slated for Monday, October 28.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@kathybnc2 Cody is about to go down a bad road for the seed money for Serenity. He may be the next castmate out since they keep taking his leading ladies away. First, Britt and then Sasha.

I swear Britt is about to come back. All roads point to her lack of death and Leisel has been too quiet for too long. And with Scotty disappearing... someone is getting passports and legal documents to void the death certificate pronto. 

No wonder Brad needed a job again. He had to give the inheritance back and you know he helped fake her death too. I'm waiting for the next lie I am supposed to believe.

I am swiftly moving on from popcorn to Cracker Jacks. At least I get a prize. 

As I remember Britt was murdered, but didn't she actually have a terminal disease in the first place? I am thinking Huntington's.

Honored Contributor

Yes and yes.

But if Ryan can resurrect from a fire and a fall with a severed hand, anything is possible. Remember Robin and the alien? The writers' room and Cheech and Chong's van smoke about the same. 

Trusted Contributor

I actually think Britt is truly dead dead. not just ā€œsoapā€ dead. Which is a shame since I truly thought she and Jason made a great couple; probably my favorite pairing of his since his days as Sarah Brownā€™s Carlyā€™s ā€œboy on the sideā€ decades ago. On another subject, Iā€™m looking forward to all the drama surrounding Samā€™s death.
Esteemed Contributor

Robin and the alien???? That must have been long before I got my VCR. I am drawing a blank here. I also don't remember who killed Britt. Was it the hook killer or Cyrus or Peter.....

Honored Contributor

@Laura14   thanks, I hope so too.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman Heather as the hook killed Britt. She placed poison on the hook and it scratched Britt when she defended Josslyn.