Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam wrote:

hmm..loved the conversation Sonny is having with Nina about her buying Carly's half ,,hmmm Sonny isn't happy with Nina!

Unfortunately IMHO, seems Sonny and Nina for moving forward with their relationship.  

As far as the Nina's 1/2 ownership in the MC is concerned, sell your half to Olivia.  Sure, Carly may be upset for awhile (since she turned Olivia down), but problem solved.

Or, Nina sells her share to Sonny, or, here's an even better scenario, Nina contacts Jax is Australia (all we need is an Aussie voice, if that, on the phone), Nina explains the circumstances...blah, blah, and Jax buys Nina's share and signs it over to Carly.  Problem solved.

Respected Contributor

What Will Trina Do?

It’s time for Trina Robinson's trial to begin and she suddenly has a new lawyer. Scott Baldwin is out and the more cutthroat Diane Miller is in and she’s determined to get the young woman off. However, she has another big decision to make before everything begins.

We all know that Trina has a "get out of jail free" card or something to that effect by her meeting with Spencer (and then Jordan).  I am to believe that all this time, she is willing to be expelled, tried and possibly convicted, to hide Spencer's secret that he was AWOL from his "prison"? And Spencer would really let Trina twist in the wind before coming forward. Really?  I know, I know, we had/have to endure the Spence is going to turn the table on Esme.  Oh for pity's sake.

Happy days....Trina has Diane!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I am really disliking the new Drew character more and more these days....it cracked me up how he was complaining to Olivia how Ned ruined the merger of

Aurora and the Quartermaine Co..........he and Michael really disrespected Ned and kept him mainly in the dark with the plans and their own power positions in the company...i thought Ned was right to vote no.  Drew said he wanted to finally make his mark in the Quartermaine empire...............so dissing the past head of the organization was his way to do it?  Keeping Ned in the dark? I also think Olivia should have defended Ned more..

Then he meets up with Carley upset about Nina buying the other half of the Metro Court and knocks Nina but fails to remind Carley HE WAS THE ONE who first went to Nina to buy the other half of the business and doesn't seem to want to take any responsibility for that....

And can we please make Sasha better quick and give her some happiness storylines for a while??

Trusted Contributor

It kills me that so many characters are feeling bad for Carly losing the Metro court - the conniving and greedy beyotch was insider trading. She deserves everything she’s getting and more I just the feds would arrest her
Valued Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I am really disliking the new Drew character more

Then he meets up with Carley upset about Nina buying the other half of the Metro Court and knocks Nina but fails to remind Carley HE WAS THE ONE who first went to Nina to buy the other half of the business and doesn't seem to want to take any responsibility for that....

I agree Drew and Michael should have given Ned a better offer,  but Drew wanted Nina to buy the company she is already running - not the Metro Court.  He owns Nina's magazine under his Aurora company.  If Nina bought it from him he could use the money to help Carlye keep the Metro Court.  Carlye probably wouldn't have accepted anyway.  I think it is a better idea for Olivia to buy Nina's half of the Metro Court.  Then if Carlye wants back in she can deal with Olivia.  I think too many people worry about what Carlye "wants" and should just do the right thing!

Honored Contributor

Is the Metro Court going to an hourly rate now that Nina is slumming as the half hotelier she is? I may ban myself from the thread but I like Sonny and Nina together.

Gladys baby, how far you've come! I can smell the conservatorship coming to force Sasha into rehab now.

Carly can take over Kellys for her mom or the Brownstone if that still exists. She could also go surfing with Jax or join Joss' volleyball team. Nursing could also await. They did bring that up a while ago and Epiphany bossing Carly is Emmy material.

This is my monthly protest that I am having Nik withdrawal! Where is the two timing hot mess of a man? My television screen misses him and his silk ties.  Smiley Tongue Every freaking person at the pool except him. I demand a speedo now!

Honored Contributor

@Tique Wally baby is off his meds.

Just say no to Milli Chase Vanilli. Eddie Maine was stupid. This current pop star line is stupid. It's a waste of a great girl actor.

Bring Rick Springfield back to show everyone how Eli Love was done and let Brookie get busy with someone worthy of her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

hmm..loved the conversation Sonny is having with Nina about her buying Carly's half ,,hmmm Sonny isn't happy with Nina!

Unfortunately IMHO, seems Sonny and Nina for moving forward with their relationship.  

As far as the Nina's 1/2 ownership in the MC is concerned, sell your half to Olivia.  Sure, Carly may be upset for awhile (since she turned Olivia down), but problem solved.

Or, Nina sells her share to Sonny, or, here's an even better scenario, Nina contacts Jax is Australia (all we need is an Aussie voice, if that, on the phone), Nina explains the circumstances...blah, blah, and Jax buys Nina's share and signs it over to Carly.  Problem solved.

@mysoutherncomfort , I totally agree with you re Sonny and Nina!  I also think you nailed it on those MC alternatives.Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I am really disliking the new Drew character more and more these days....it cracked me up how he was complaining to Olivia how Ned ruined the merger of

Aurora and the Quartermaine Co..........he and Michael really disrespected Ned and kept him mainly in the dark with the plans and their own power positions in the company...i thought Ned was right to vote no.  Drew said he wanted to finally make his mark in the Quartermaine empire...............so dissing the past head of the organization was his way to do it?  Keeping Ned in the dark? I also think Olivia should have defended Ned more..

And can we please make Sasha better quick and give her some happiness storylines for a while??

You're right @kelsey17 ,  Drew is a real wuss!  Hope they get rid of him soon!!

I'm also fed up with Carly.  Great actress, but these writers are turning her into a witch - i.e., my way or the highway!Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

A little OT but I am sitting watching an old rerun of the show 3rd Rock From the Sun and our intrepid mayor Laura Collins aka Genie Francis is on this particular episode. I kind of did a double take when I caught her out of the corner of my eye.

Getting back to GH-I really wish Sonny and Nina would stop making goo goo eyes at each other and just finally get on with it as this is where things are heading anyway.

Carly stop being so stubborn and accept help from Olivia already. If people offer help it's because they really want to so swallow your pride take the help and get on with your life and hope someone doesn't turn you in for insider trading.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx